I’m gravy! Just been workin, gym, LIVIN. Trying not to be on my phone so much lately. So easy to get lost on them thangs. Appreciate you friend! Hope you’re LIVIN good
3 Likes
@AyBee socks! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
2 Likes
Are those some kind of Halloween elf slippers or what?
3 Likes
Love the shoes!
1 Like
They were marketed as witch shoes…… But they do look like elf shoes
Walmart had other designs but this was the only one in my size
4 Likes
Safe travels…let the adventure begin ![]()
Yes I’m here now just getting some dinner and an early night we have a 14 mile hike tomorrow
4 Likes
That egg is cooked to perfection. My compliments to the tiny adorable chef. ![]()
6 Likes
I taught her how to flip it. She loves doing that.
3 Likes
Finally breaking out boots leggies
23 Likes
They got holes in them ![]()
1 Like
I know ![]()
It’s the cool thing
They were like $20. The last pair of pants that I owned with holes was when I was a high schooler
6 Likes








