Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

lol-- crabs would be interesting :laughing:

Cats and bees – can’t wait to see em :wink:

1 Like

Sober…hubby surprised me with a fire tonight leggies

16 Likes

Wolverine: He’s the best he is and what he does . . . but what he does isn’t very nice.

13 Likes

Go Bears! Tonight I’m a Chicago fan.

14 Likes

ALL my Bears gotta do is run the table and they’ll finish 13 - 4. :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

They can’t… they have 2 Ls coming from my Lions :grin:

2 Likes

Day 455 sober AF.

Day 1 winter? It’s toooo sooon! sober leg selfie.

14 Likes

Cool Crocs :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:astonished:
Yes- way too soon…really took me a second to grasp what I was seeing :sob:

1 Like

I’m just glad we FINALLY won a flippin’ game! Loooooong overdue (now that it’s too late and our season is over) but whatever. Hopefully, we’ll improve our line and then next year Justin Fields will take over the League . . . like he should. :crazy_face:

1 Like

giphy (2)

3 Likes

How many socks do you have? :flushed: It seemks like it’s never ending story. And they are all so cool.
Now when I see some fancy socks in the store you are popping up in my mind immediately :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, I have no idea . . . I know that I’m pretty darn close to being able to fill a 3’ - 4’ tall, 4-drawer dresser with nothing BUT socks. And I can’t. stop. buyin’ 'em but it could be worse . . . I could still be in my active addiction so…

And feel free to buy me as many cool, weird socks as you want and then mail 'em to me (and that goes for everyone, here). :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

The British/original Office is so good if you guys haven’t seen it?

1 Like

Hahaha great gif and GREAT film

1 Like

I can’t find it anywhere! I love Ricky Gervais, it hurts my heart that I didn’t see original Office.

I love British comedy. Was rewatching Absolutely Fabulous some time ago, this show is fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Does anyone else now click on this thread with anticipation when they see it was @RoseCityRonin who posted last? :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m humbled. :pray:t2:

1 Like

I feel like he has as many socks as I do leggings :joy:

6 Likes