Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

14 Likes

20 Likes

10K Pr leggies :confetti_ball::running_woman:t2::confetti_ball::running_woman:t2:

18 Likes

HA – those are some badass leggings! Girl - is that a pineapple on the skull – so awesome!!

10k – you absolutely kick ass!

2 Likes

It’s hard to have favorites since I have so many :joy: but these are high up there. They have pineapple skills, avocado skulls and ice cream cone skulls

and thanks! I’ve been working hard on tempo runs lately. It’s helping!

3 Likes

Getting ready for the day

16 Likes

These are hard to get a picture of. Peacocks, lyre birds?

15 Likes

14 Likes

What did your dog get into?! :joy:

2 Likes

Face has white pigmentation on 1 side. She was not invited to be in the picture.

2 Likes

They never need an invite to photobomb lol
That’s cool about the white pigment. It looks like flour. Your dog is 1 of a kind!

1 Like

I agree on 1 of kind. And one of the family.

1 Like

Automatically makes you the coolest person on here.

1 Like

Sasquatch trees

9 Likes

Love this, grilling the Sock King with a hole in your own socks :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Let’s see . . . The pics? I take 'em. I wish I had an Oompa-Loompa. I also wish I owned a sock store. And what is normal? :thinking: But, I know what you mean…I think that I have ONE pair of socks that is merely plain gray; however, they do have bees on the tops. That’s as close as “normal” that I have.

3 Likes

Okily dokily, fellow Avatar: The Last Airbender fans, here ya go! A li’l Aapa & Momo for y’all!

9 Likes

Took this to ask my sister if it matched

14 Likes

This threads on fire :fire:
Never in my years have I had to work on getting caught up on this thread.

18 Likes

The perfect original leg warmer.

2 Likes