Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

My other Rick & Morty socks.

I know I’ve been slackin’ on posting this week but (drum roll, please) … I am finally gainfully employed with the organization that:

• paid for my detox stay
  • paid for my recovery and outpatient programs
  • gave me health care
  • gave me a place to live
  • and all of the other etceteras…

Now, I have a chance to work for them and, eventually, give back to others what was so freely given to me. I am so grateful to & for them and for the life I have and am working & building towards.

P.S. – this also means . . . I can start buying MORE. SOCKS., again! Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaw! :crazy_face::rofl:
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

14 Likes

we have missed seeing you and your sock collection! Oh wowzers! congrats on your job - so thrilled for you! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you, thank you … (Elvis voice) Thank you, very much. And, like I said, once those checks start rollin’ in, more socks will be rollin’ out for y’all to see!

1 Like

That’s awesome about the job!! Congratulations :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Getting in shape!

15 Likes

This is great! Congrats on the job and way to go for paying it forward while getting paid.

1 Like

Massive congratulations, what a wonderful way to give back. Well done :clap: I look forward to your first payday :socks::socks::socks:

1 Like

Congratulations on your new job Lance.
That’s awesome news.
Good for you :hugs:

1 Like

Walking the dog at night in the cold legs while wearing my daughter’s slippers.

15 Likes

I know Halloween’s over but Freddy Krueger (socks) is Forever!

9 Likes

Now that it’s colder here, I can join in the sock game.

14 Likes

12 Likes

It’s a leg day today, so why not :hugs::smiling_face:

12 Likes

11 months and 16 days free from active addiction legs. At work with my caprisun :hugs:

19 Likes

Anthony :grinning::grinning::grinning::sunglasses:

Hi!

2 Likes

Sober evening tea legs

14 Likes

One of my oldest and most favorite pair for going to get mexican food

16 Likes

Yay @Jftself poppin in. Awesome sobriety man

2 Likes

Hey :wave: Julia good to see you :hugs: I hope you are doing well :pray::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. @Cjp yes and guess what?? I got a court date last week for visitation with my son Jan 8th :grin:

3 Likes