Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Lmao! :rofl:
It wasn’t by design, they just decided to pile on mom tonight. Makes it hard to get out from under when ya gotta pee :woozy_face:

1 Like

You got to hold it. It’s in the hand book :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Some finally relaxing leggies. I have worked out, taken the doggos walking, went grocery shopping, worked on food prep, did dishes, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and swept the whole house :hot_face:

15 Likes

Post running leggies. This is one of my favorite pair. Probably top 3 :thinking:

15 Likes

Autumn styled leggies hanging out with coke zero in tiny garden at 12 degree as a little after-studies chillout

14 Likes

Post workout and having some breakfast leggies

12 Likes

15 Likes

OOOH - i LOVE the purple boots :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Waiting at the dentist leggies

15 Likes

This thread … proper confuses me

I’m not conditioned to looking at the patterns on peoples trousers or socks. So I just see legs lol it’s completely lost on me!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I use it to show off my leggings. They are legit a collection and it’s taken me a few years to acquire them all. You aren’t alone though. My SO is always like why are you taking pictures of your legs, it’s weird :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

5 Likes

One of my kids has a giant collection of these too. I’m not gonna wear them :grin:. But if I did, these would be the pair I’d pick. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sick sober slipper legs with a protective kitty on top.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Undercover legs and undisclosed animal sober leg selfie? :joy:

@Runningfree those ones w the tattooing needle pattern would make me uncomfortable at the dentist’s… :fearful:

3 Likes

I know I’ve been slackin’ but I’ve been workin’ a lot. I figured I’d rock these Oregon State socks and mention that I have NINE MONTHS CLEAN today!

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

11 Likes

Congratulations on your 9 months Lance. That’s amazing!!
IMG_8662
Treat yourself to a new pair of socks!!
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Way to go with your 9 months! That is awesome sauce!!!
We did miss seeing your daily sock collection :wink:

9-dribbble

2 Likes

Well fucking done on the 9 months! And as always well done on the socks. You are a great human. :clap:t3::clap:t3:🩷

1 Like

Post-gym toastie sandwich with pyjamas and Law & Order.

11 Likes