Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

Well, they clearly make you happy, and are a part of your being healthy way.

Perhaps each pair are a reward for not drinking? I’ve definitely treated myself in my post booze world.

Hey, we’re worth it!! :+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Dinner date with a friend

17 Likes

love those shoes! have a great time

1 Like

You a chapina huh?

11 Likes

Catching up on The Gilded Age leggies

17 Likes

Found these bad boys I was gifted years ago and never wore :alien:

17 Likes

Very tired post running leggies. I don’t know why but this morning’s run was hard. I just felt gassed. Did 6.5 miles but had planned for more

13 Likes

Id like to remind you 6.5mi is very far!! :slight_smile: sorry you didnt make it as far as you wanted but still further than many

1 Like

Sober lifestyle and trying new things day #600 trying normatec. Its a machine that squeezes and releases your body to promote circulation and lymphatic drainage. Interesting so far. Kinda intense. Im at 8 outta 10 for my first try.

12 Likes

Oooooooo, I’ve long wanted to try one of those!! I see them at the end of races sometimes but there has always been a line.

Thanks for the reminder :people_hugging: I try to remind myself of that too.

1 Like

@C_8 ice for 20 minutes at a time with 20 minute breaks, keep it elevated above your heart! Also an ace bandage to wrap it and keep it supported will help bring the swelling down. I JUST got over a bad sprain so I have all the tricks! Also, ibuprofen helps with swelling- Tylenol does not! :black_heart:

Love those socks Laura :heart:

1 Like

Killing it Jennifer! 6.5 miles is amazing work - you should be proud. Nice leggings :heart:

2 Likes

Huh (never heard of this) - that is very cool! glad that you are trying new things for your health.

1 Like

Yesterday’s leggies. We had a good time at the in-laws.

14 Likes

Yesterday’s sober legs

15 Likes

So I do own 1 pair of Christmas socks :joy:

11 Likes

Are you sure :kissing_heart: Gnomes and shrooms :thinking:

1 Like