Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings šŸ§¦ or your dog or your cat

Nothing better than starting the year with 2 puppers cuddling. The lil bit of energy I have is going into loving these fur babies.
Happy New Year! Give those fur babies of yours some love from NJ. :heart:

5 Likes

Sober on New Years Eve :white_check_mark:
No hangover New Years Day :white_check_mark:
Tuna Dip :white_check_mark:
Luckily no cats :white_check_mark: yet
Football :white_check_mark:

Sober life is good.
:pray:t2::heart::white_check_mark:

17 Likes

This looks like heaven :heart_eyes: I do hope you start to feel better soon :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you Kiki! Iā€™m actually feeling much better today. No energy and still coughing but at least the fever, headache and body aches are gone.

3 Likes

So, you know how this guy celebrates :foot:

Mani pedi.
Organic Volcano Treatment. The works!
And a shiny buff

Sorry, I got the ugliest toes on the world :confounded:

13 Likes

Man, I need a celebration pedicure. Itā€™s been so long, I canā€™t even tell you the last time I got one :sob::sob:

4 Likes

I was actually thinking of ya. I kinda nodded off during the leg massage. Itā€™s been awhile for me too. Iā€™m thinking massage next :thinking:

2 Likes

Go easy on yourself! Theyā€™re not quite ā€œtrigger warningā€ worthy, at least not yet! :sweat_smile:

Just havinā€™ fun. Huge congrats to all those 10 beautiful toes on carrying you through the last 4 years :wink: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

They use to call me witch toes. Probably why I started drinking :angry:

9 Likes

Witch toes? Mean! But truly, they look like you should be able to do more stuff with themā€¦ More chores around the house? Post on two threads at once? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Post long run leggies with some Fox leggies on the side

12 Likes

Sober, too early morningā€¦couldnt sleepā€¦ Boscoe my companion resting spot leggies

10 Likes

@Dazercat

11 Likes

Atta girl :+1:
You getting the paraffin treatment and the shiny buff?

2 Likes

Yuppers! Picked me a pretty polish color too

1 Like

Show us.
I always chicken out on picking a color.

2 Likes

I broke out the ice bugs today. Unfortunately, the pair I have are not GoreTex, but if you just keep moving, you can run with damp socks on snow and ice.

11 Likes

I have Yak Trax for icy snowy walks which might get pulled out for our expected storm tomorrow. Do you like your Ice Bugs?

They work OK on ice, not so well in snow deeper than a half inch. Too much snow and the cleats donā€™t clear, so youā€™re running on compacted slush. Today, there was just about a half inch in the tire tracks on the road, so it was slow going. But a slow run on a cold day beats regretting not doing it!

1 Like

I already got my shoes on and shopping with C :joy: Will post my toes later

1 Like