Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

14 Likes

This really gives me jealousy as even with socks and joggers on I’m freezing in our flat. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

It’s that lovely damp British weather I miss. It’s kind of what we got around here today. It’s only 10 c and it rained all night and cloudy.

1 Like

And yet you have your tootsies out and I’m curled up… It’s not even cold really here, 9 degrees. I just feel cold in my bones today :sneezing_face: :rofl:

1 Like

You know that meme where there’s always one guy in the winter with shots on? I’m that guy :joy: but I do wear a lot of woolen layers around the core. Even now.

1 Like

There’s not one guy, it’s called Royal Mail Post People…

3 Likes

It’s a stair master and I climb different high buildings virtually around the world :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

That sounds much safer than what I thought it was. :joy:

1 Like

This pic could be on multiple threads but here it lands. Coconut water on the beach in costa rics. We do recover. I can travel sober international and so can you!

21 Likes

Ahh the humbling of starting back at the gym

17 Likes

About to take doggos walking leggies. I swear every morning they harass me!

20 Likes

Have a little break, sitting on a rock. No break for kiddo :laughing:

16 Likes

17 Likes

where are you? this view looks magnificent :heart:

1 Like

Sitting in the floor at work :rofl:

13 Likes

must ask – your boots or some sort of ankle accessory – i love it in any case :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There my boots :slight_smile:

1 Like

GIRL I love em!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s another digging from the past. Rysy 2.5 km high

20230913_101205

20240205_061153

5 Likes