Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 or your dog or your cat

This sober feet has started to run today! :facepunch:
Proud of them both!

19 Likes

Cutest pic to start my day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Super proud… good for you Claudia. Hope you had a great run.

2 Likes

Airport sober legs. My first flight is delayed, it is scheduled to land 5 minutes before my connection starts boarding. Hanging onto serenity with both hands today! :pray:

14 Likes

Love them tats :heart_on_fire:

I recently tried out a running skirt and I loved it so I got a few more that were on sale.

16 Likes

Careful now… Next thing you know you’ll be wearing the leggings/skirt combo. Then what?.. Leggings/shorts/skirt combo?
Where will it end?

6 Likes

OMG … that’s too funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The skirt has built in shorts with pockets so no need for leggings :joy::joy: I mean, I guess if it was cold enough I could layer :thinking:

5 Likes

POCKETS!

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner

7 Likes

Next 3 nights in Panzano not drinking Chianti
And still having the best time.

16 Likes

Reliving my high school days of doc martens. Got a new pair. With zippers cuz I’m getting old :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I I feel I look like I have clown feet.… but they were on sale! :joy:

25 Likes

Noooo! It’s because zippers are quicker young lady. Anything to save time when you’re a working mom.

Love them! :heart_eyes: And you don’t look like you have clown feet.

7 Likes

Those look awesome @Salty

3 Likes

Dog walking sober leggies. I haven’t been able to get out walking with him for a whie, so it felt good to be out :smiling_face::dog:

14 Likes

18 Likes

Looks great I desperately wanted a pair when I was a young Punk Rocker. My parents couldn’t afford them or any winter boots, so I had to use my Pa’s old army boots with double socks. :smiling_face:

I have a pair of beautiful winter boots now in black gold and fur, with zippers. Thing is that I’m clumsy to a dangerous level (Think Goofy but in real life)
can’t even count the times I’ve got the zippers stuck to each other and have made myself fall that way.

So for next year I’m getting a pair that you can just pull up. No zippers, no shoelaces, no problems (hopefully)

4 Likes

Cancun Mexico sober leg selfie!!!

25 Likes

Airport sober legs here too! :wave:

26 Likes

Cuuuuuute! :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes