Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Continuing the discussion from Sober Leg Selfies #2 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦 (Part 1) - #2746 by Diamonster.

Previous discussions:

6 Likes

I’ll go first…

A happy hike last week in search of wildflowers and birds. Found some mud along the way! The best kind of day… sober-style. :wink:

29 Likes

Censored out my ugly stitches. Pretty much no swelling this morning when I first woke up. Worse since pt and a bit of cycling but not bad.

21 Likes

So glad you are healing! :orange_heart: :muscle: :biking_woman:

3 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

19 Likes

Ya boy lookin like Jiminy Cricket.

18 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: :hugs:
it makes me feel like I have no patience
Everyday I wake up like “is it normal yet?!” and then I’m humbled as I nearly trip hobbling out of bed :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Chill time, almost bed time

24 Likes

Some waiting on eggs to scramble legs with a side of Haley Jane

14 Likes

Sharing the couch with Luna. Fuck Corona. It’s cosy though.

21 Likes

19 Likes

Feeling better after catching up somewhat on housework and getting dinner prepped. Tired feets! Hot, sleepy doggie! So grateful for A/C with record high of 97F with a feels like temp of 106!

14 Likes

I love that blanket!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love it too. It’s older than I am, possibly by quite a lot. You’ve seen the label on it in another thread. Dutch brand, 100% wool. “protects against rheumatism” :heart: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I like your selection of books! Well - truthfully there’s only one I can make out - but it’s a great one: Through the Looking-Glass :innocent:

I love bookshelves :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I do (that) too :wink:

3 Likes

Great night for a fire. Capstone to a good day. Spent the majority of it outside and am grateful for the beautiful weather, hands in soil, playing with plants and food and good company. :heartpulse:

23 Likes

16 Likes

Sober napping with cat foot-warmer

20 Likes

19 Likes