Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Snow on our deck melted off yesterday so I’m enjoying a birkensock morning before it snows again this week.

21 Likes

I’m glad you are taking it back :joy: I was not a fan of it coming my way. We have sunny weather in the 60s coming our way this week

3 Likes

60s?! :scream: Dang I’ll be right there :airplane: :airplane: :sunny: :sunglasses:
Our “heatwave” was highs in the 30s and 40s but it was still dropping down and getting cold & icy overnight. Dropping back to teens and single digits this week…the back and forth is putting me in a terrible mood.

4 Likes

Remember the reversible leggings :blush: Here’s the other side. I think I like this side better :thinking:

15 Likes

I like this design very much! :heart_eyes:

I checked out the shop but I am not sure about the fitting, so I didn’t order yet. Won’t do any more online shopping this year.
Are they high waisted? :thinking:

2 Likes

They are high waisted, compression and squat proof and most designs I have found sweat proof as well. I sweat through the solid colors but not the designs.
For reference I’m 5’3 and bounce between 120-130. I wear XS. I still have some smalls and wear those as well but only for weight training. The xs never slip or slide when I’m running. When I was 150lbs I wore a medium. They have a really good return policy and I believe they are having a good sale right now so you can snag a pair or two to try out. The sale they have going now will be the best of the year. I like to hit up the sales because they are pricey full price.

3 Likes

I can’t see them, just some shoes :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It had to be said. Well done!

2 Likes

Next year they are ready :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
I am just wearing sports leggings everyday, unless I am working in presence in the office.

3 Likes

Movie night blanket legs

18 Likes

Things are starting to get green out here again!

29 Likes

Nikolaus came :grimacing::joy: in form of a package from home @Bootz

24 Likes

Great view! Oh that is what sunshine looks like! Thanks Donna

3 Likes

Letting my colleague do the work

21 Likes

I worked hard today! Pre-dinner taking a breather legs. So tired :sleeping: Maybe my fella will do the dinner dishes for me. Or I’ll leave them to the morning.

22 Likes

Pretty much calling it a snow day today.

We didn’t get much, but it was a cold thin layer of a wintery icy mix. I’m in.

20 Likes

Standing room only Saturday train commute. Should be only 20 minutes.

16 Likes

Chiling with these nice sports socks :sweat_smile:
before hitting the pool! :muscle:t2:

16 Likes

I wanna come to youh house!!

1 Like

Hell yeah…break out the holiday leggings!

16 Likes