Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Afternoon resting with my freshly bathed queens in accordance with NY resolution to sleep and rest more blanketed sober legs.

This is quickly advancing to be my new fav thread.

@Mno that trainers jeans combo is extremely stylish. V 80s. :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

That’s when my style solidified. Hasn’t changed much since :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Same. And if it ain’t broke… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought it was just how one dresses!

23 Likes

The lighting in this one makes it look like you’re wearing two different pairs of jeans. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Finally heading back home for the weekend. Still clean while living with men in a rented house who get loaded everyday. It’s back to the desert next week again :face_exhaling: I’m just so exhausted, but so blessed and grateful. I thank my Higher power everyday for my life.

20 Likes

That is the spirit. If I could love this 10x more I would. Let the fools around you tear it up. You know who you are and what you want out of life. Well done. :muscle:t3::blush:

1 Like

Nice socks! They looking great! :ok_hand:

16? :astonished:

Mine are 13.5 and I don’t get shoes.

2 Likes

Sober cross country skiing legs

24 Likes

Ive been CC skiing before. Very fun until you try and go off the premade paths! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Another commute. Another (early) 80’s style.

23 Likes

Ya, I crashed a lot :rofl:

Dont worry, I crashed a lot. Mostly into trees.:joy:

1 Like

Everybody’s crazy bout a sharp dressed man. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lazy legs with a side of fox

18 Likes

C’mon get me up and going already so goddam heavy with the Old Black Dog depressed overfed underexercised but only medium self loathing plus patient cos we been here many times before sober legs in their natural habitat: on the edge of the sofa, trying to get up, which is better than smudged across the floor. :boar:

24 Likes

Commuting to therapy. At this hour no normal seats left.

22 Likes

Jus flexin these thermals :joy: Just finished some work on my step.3 from the N.A. step working guide. Now it’s time for bed I wake up in 4 hours

15 Likes

New Grandpa Mani pedi sober legs.

Got the collagen cream mask working.
@Runningfree
I was way overdue :blush:

Edit. :heart: your side of :fox_face:

13 Likes