Sober Leg Selfies

I wanna be there!

I’ve been in love with that song since 1992. Yas!

2 Likes

:joy: this started here too. Now that the temperatures get nicer the cat & dog go back and forth to our backyard like a merry go round

1 Like

Such an arty pic with your eletric blue trousers & that “tacky” (mildly expressed) background :metal:

1 Like

I can tell a difference. U gotta work on my toenails y’all. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Not a bad choice. Beats drinking :blush:

1 Like

Aawww youve got an admirer :blush:

Thank you! Her name is Squirrel! Hers a good pupper :hugs:

Hangover-free mornings are the best. Especially with my coffee and my little leg-warmer, Midnight.

17 Likes

I like your cat on the legs😻

Lol. She already had a nice long walk early that morning too :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Well, at least the Launderette’s not scruffy tonight!
Last year I bought a lovely car with all the booze money I’d saved. It was a bargain. Until the engine blew up in Autumn.
I went to see the mechanic today (now I’ve saved up a bit more booze money).
‘Get the engine out and strip it down! If it’s frazzled, I’m going to throw the parts in my van and give them to the scrap yard!’ I said. Not exactly knowing what I’ll then do with an engine-less car.
So, just for the heck of it I then drove 100 miles to inspect some clunch.
My life is definitely different these days!

6 Likes

Finally warming up.

14 Likes

Indoor practice tent pitch selfie. :tent:

26 Likes

My old girls favorite time of day! :heart:

18 Likes

Long swedish winter is coming to an end. That means you’ve got to take every oportunity you get to sit in the sun- even if it means you have to sit inside your appartment to enoy it :slight_smile::sunny:
Having a coffee reading a book. So great!

9 Likes

Longest, hardest day cooking at work in a long time. But Charlie don’t care. He’s still attacking my feet and lets.

13 Likes

Next read.

It’s only in posting the pic I noticed the face.

15 Likes

After dinner chill in the armchair. I never use this chair. It came with the place, and just sits in the kitchen/entryway half of the suite.

11 Likes

Morning all :blush: not totally sober legs (cigarettes)

16 Likes