Sober Leg Selfies

I’m too lazy to put them on and take them off each time I go outside

1 Like

That’s kind of an unfair assumption.
I’m American and literally every single person I know with a home has people take their shoes off at the door.

4 Likes

Agreed, me and @Jante76 are team Take Off Your F-ing Shoes, both American

6 Likes

:100:!!! I can’t stand when people wear shoes in the house. Well, at least my house.

5 Likes

My people need to talk to your people.

1 Like

Ok, well, like I said, I’m gonna have to get my people to talk to your people!:grin: and they’re the ones that told me this!!! They probs said it on purpose to get me in deep doudous​:thinking:

1 Like

Bare foot native

11 Likes

If you even try wear shoes in the house you definitely going get cracks upside the head.

I wear shoes inside the house. Cause I never know when I gotta go outside.

5 Likes

Haha, I’m the opposite and always barefoot inside, outside, whatever. I’m more in the no shoes unless absolutely necessary club lol.

3 Likes

Grounding my friend!! I dig it!

2 Likes

You never know when the zompoc is gonna happen!!!:joy:

3 Likes

When it does happen, im not worried. I live on a giant island with a government paranoid about border protection. Lol.

1 Like

:joy::joy:(1010101)

I wear shoes inside, cause you never know when you’re going to step on a lego piece :joy:

8 Likes

Or a plug! :confounded:

Lol no shoes in my house, many mishaps with the indestructible brick.

My choice is no shoes whenever I can get away with it, in or out but my son has podophobia (yep that’s a real thing! :flushed:) he genuinely can’t stand feet, his or anyone else’s. He can’t bare to see the veins on top of feet and will not be in the room with someone if they don’t have shoes or at least socks on

Or a scorpion! Arizona lifestyle.

3 Likes

Yeah was just gonna say, Arizona + scorpions = shoes everywhere…

2 Likes