Sober Leg Selfies

See, again I love the snow where I live comparatively lol!

1 Like

I’m also no shoes inside AND i sometimes bring a pair of animal slippers when i visit others’ homes.,

6 Likes

Its nice to work on a sit down machine sometimes. Sober legs need a break now and then

6 Likes

Dont you think the plastic bag i keep my gym shoes in is marvellous!?

5 Likes

I just use an Aldi bag. Cheap one😂

Well mine is actually no louis vuitton either :joy:
Aldi, is that your local grocery store chain?

It’s the one I use because it’s half the price of the big names!
Would you believe I once returned a whole shopping trolley (about £80 ) in Tesco ( big name) because I knew I could get it cheaper. Had to re-scan everything. Wife wasn’t too happy, she went and sat in the car😂

2 Likes

Haha yeah mine would do the same.

1 Like

Tesco i know :slight_smile: oh your poor wife :hugs: You remind my husband, he is a real moneypenny too :joy:

2 Likes

Penny pincher. Hey I had an addiction to feed😀

1 Like

Something about sober life, has really given me a New Balance.:cheese::cheese::cheese::heart:

12 Likes

I see what you did there lol

Looking at this photo, I wonder… are my feet tiny or did I not notice my toddler’s feet are gigantic? :roll_eyes: I think it is the angle.:thinking:

After a couple hours gardening sipping a coke listening to my ottis redding station and feeling the breeze. This is the life.

18 Likes

Breaking my no shoes inside rule! But in my defense, I’m the only one that does the cleaning so I’ll let myself slide this time :wink:

Also Lola is mad I’m not giving her all my cucumbers

14 Likes

Low light = bright cycling socks. They can see these from the moon :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

I say the exact same thing.

1 Like

Today sober legs will have to do some step work

11 Likes

Just sitting in a N/A meeting and loving my recovery and my new shoes

6 Likes

Me asking my friends baby: “What did I get us into?” :grimacing::woman_facepalming: :woman_climbing:lol We had so much fun rock wall climbing!! @ChicagoT @aircircle

12 Likes