Sober Leg Selfies

Got to wear these super cool hospital pants today for my tests. Lol
I should have brought them home. :joy:

I once took some pills with alcohol that my dealer sold me. Don’t even know what they were…anyhow I got so freaky hallucinations from them that I totally freaked out…ran out of my apartment in my underwear and started knocking on peoples door at the apartment building…so a neighbour answered the door and called an ambulance…which meant that I was taken to a hospital in my underwear…which meant that they released me from the hospital in the hospital clothes…which are not nearly as nice as in your picture…more like pyjamas and they were thins kind of lemon colour or lime…it was winter so they released me without any shoes also…I had to get a taxi back home in that gear. Just one of the proud moments in my journey with alcohol…I can laugh about it now…didn’t laugh too much back in the day.

Thats genius

Thank you :hearts: I kept them there for quite a while.

A thread about legs? Hahaha wtf did I miss? Ok…one second…

You get a two for one deal today just me and baby legs. Lol with his awesome Batman socks

Watching a bad movie with Nicolas Cage as Nicolas Cage :v:

What do you mean…Nicholas Cage is my higher power.:wink:

Oh wow !
It really is a bad movie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nicholas Cage in a bad movie…sounds like a plot to a fantasy movie

Hanging out on my friends porch…I needed adult time

Here’s one from Mystery Hill, NC

Trying to do a hand stand in the “gravity room”

Pre-run legs (with extra toe!) plus dog.

Those legs should run over to the Strava Thread and join us!
Www.talkingsober.com/t/the-strava-thread

Hope I don’t get burned

The sun has just set and Venus is now in the sky. We’ve had a beautiful month of May, I hope it lasts for summer. 26C for tomorrow :grinning:

Sober anniversary legs chilling while my mom cooks. My husband and I are lazy. :joy:

What is the picture? I’ve seen that art before.

Gustav Klimt. I have this poster for 20 years and I still love it. You can buy it now at Ikea :frowning:

In fairness, I did the dishes. And then they surprised my husband with an early birthday cake and amazing presents! His bday is June 7. And he’ll be 42. The most important number ever, RIP Douglas Adams.