Sober Leg Selfies

Lol. That’s great :joy:

Taking a break from the bike ride legs

Is that a huge mistake garden bealneath your feet? Is it yours???

Pouts RIP awesome pink running shoes. You need to wear these shoes as often as possible for me.

@Hope0110 I was at an over look when I took this. I’ll attach a pic

@C-sun are you kidding me. These are my everyday Vans. Lmao.

In the first post of the thread there were my hot pink running shoes. I managed to melt them being stupid while I was snowed in this January. I don’t think I will ever not be pissed that I could make such a mistake while perfectly sober.

How did you melt them?

I wanted to go to my home group at 8pm that night because of the cabin fever. The snow was over about 10 am and I went out to dig my car out of the snow in my fav shoes because they were the least slippery around 12 so the snow wouldn’t be hard as a rock. Then I went inside to warm up in the bath and put my shoes on a baseboard heater to dry in time for the meeting. You could smell the rubber everywhere except close to the floor in the bathroom, so I lounged in the tub for hours reading a book and fucking around on here while my shoes melted.

Daaaaamn
That is a huge bumout.
I’m sorry :hushed::hushed:

I know. They laughed so hard at me in the meeting when I explained why I was out in the snow wearing flip flops.

Friday night and these legs are sober.

Your rug looks like endless marshmallows. I am big on sitting on the floor. It looks like a comfy floor.

It was a generous gift when I got my own place and had no furniture or furnishings, I love it.

I don’t sit it that often but might start to.

It bothers people but it is more comfortable to me. I have damaged my tail bone twice so sitting in chairs sucks for me sometimes. The floor puts the pressure everywhere but my tail bone, so I prefer it. It makes people point out their every chair to me all the time. It’s a little funny.

Wow. Great view! A look out does explain why it looked like your feet were dangling. I was really hoping you were on a swing! :slight_smile:

Lol. Fun fact about me: I love to swing on a swing set. I can also back flip off a swing.
:rofl::rofl:

Wow impressive. I like swings but when adults are on swings without kids, it’s kinda creepy.

Lol creepy or not I’m not going to let that keep me from enjoying a good swing. Also. Have you seen me. I look 20 at best lol

Nice! Swing on you crazy diamond! I definitely look like an old hag so I dont want to scare the kids!

You shouldn’t let other people’s thoughts or what have you keep you from enjoying a playground. You’re only as old as you feel. Forget societal norms.