Sober Leg Selfies

Thanks @Rain66 - I will immediately!

That and my talk of video games if you read the comment too :joy:

More work, but trying to pace differently. I enjoyed the majority of the day in my jammies, mindfully cleaning my house, and leaving gifts all around for my 6 year old.
I could have jumped into work, but I reminded myself of pacing, relaxing and calming myself down.

Back in the damn ankle brace :rage: I had what I considered a very mild sprain 3 to 4 weeks ago so I let it rest for a couple weeks then hopped back on the exercise train because I don’t do well when I don’t have steady access to endorphins. I tend to get low very easily and it has an affect on my outlook on sobriety and blah blab so I started running and lifting again and bam! Back in the brace. My left leg from the ankle to 3/4 of the way up the calf hurts pretty bad and the whole ankle area is inflamed again. So irritating. Scheduled for a massage to get everything not directly attached to the ankle unknotted tomorrow and I guess I’m gonna have to figure out another way to access endorphins that isn’t leg related cardio…

Is that your dog in your avatar so cute!

Yes, thank you! He’s one of my 4 little monsters :blush:

What breed is he? Samoyed look about him. Love the Uber fluffy ones :smiley:

I love your leggins!!! All of them :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Thats what he is!

I think I’m 5 foot 6 and shrinking, but my legs make up most of that :joy:

What do your other monsters look like? I just got a new kitten he is super cute

441 days sober legs

Empty waiting room legs

Made it through my conference, in the airport security line sober legs.

So tired.

Kitten snuggling on my lap Saturday legs:

I have a whiny kid today, and when I asked her where my invitation to the whiny party was, she came back to give me this… #smartassfam

I am jealous as fuck right now. I could not start a fire last night. I had done it a million times as a young girl scout. The wood was just fall and I believed I could will them to catch fire.