Sober Leg Selfies

NHL wise I think I’m totally a winnipeg guy at the moment…I wanna see Laine win calder and hoist the cup…
My passion for a team though lies with HIFK Helsinki.

Ya he is awesome player love his game … might go to a Winnipeg game next week lol just to see him play

I will check out your Finnish team as well … has there season started yet

Day in the office legs

I smell a hat trick in his near future :wink:
Season is on the way yeah…this is last years playoffs

Sweet office :smiley:

Ya for sure was pretty happy he was drafted by Winnipeg hope they have another good season

Your team looks pretty good man … Finnish hockey
Is a lot like Canadian hockey … except we like to fight a lot lol

HIFK has a reputation of playing hard. hard but fair. I suppose we play what we like to call north american style hockey…Last championship we have is from 2011…so it’s time to win the cup again this year…:wink:
When evaluated world wide…sometimes they say that finnish league is the third toughest league after NHL and KHL…don’t know if that’s true or not…swedish league is pretty tough as well, though they play more of a skill game with less speed I would say…

I would think the second… khl is shit lol

I don’t like KHL either…it’s money laundering for Putins pals…two russian oligarks bought 49 % of another Helsinki team…a big rival to my team, so I hated the team before anyway…so the team then joined KHL…each year since that they have made 14 million euros minus…and that is all ok, cause the money comes from russian oligarks…who are using this to launder their money out of russia like that…

Ya that sounds about right … I got no love for the k

First day back at work.new job. Day 11

fuckin mud legs

This is my security job :dancer:

Clean van sober legs

MRI results came back today. Non displaced tibia fracture. 34 years old and I have my very first broken bone. And I don’t even care because my nephew made it through his surgery. I’m counting my universal blessings today.

Lazy Sunday sober legs.

Start to run lesson 4 sober legs selfie :running_man: