Sober Leg Selfies

rowing

Hoping the Red Sox close it out and punch their ticket to the World Series.

Thoughts on rowing as daily exercise? I’m, um… asking for a friend who’s getting back in shape.

legs wearing Wolf and Sheep socks.

More Red Sox rooting sober legs!

It’s a full body workout with cardio included. If I could only do one workout for the rest of my life, that would be it.

So I’m sorry to report that I’m in this thing for at least another month. Stopped for gas on my way home from the ortho to shoot this one. Actually cried on the way home from this appt. Tried to be grateful because she told me if it hadn’t broke into the joint the way it did, and stayed there which is shocking seeing as how I ran on it for weeks when I was told it was a sprain, it would have been “career ending.” Like surgery, rods, and braces for a year. So i genuinely am trying to be grateful. Its just the thought of not running for months to come. I was just hoping for better news today.

Sorry to hear that, but as you’ve already said you’re trying to be grateful because it would have been much worse.
Im sure id feel the same way if i couldnt ride my bike for a couple of months, but in the whole scheme of things its not really that long. As long as you let it heal properly youll be good to go.

Can you swim or do any other low impact exercises to kind and hold you over til you get it off.

Yea I can do upper body and seated cardio. No swimming because it would involve too much foot movement. I think its just because every time I’ve gone back for this its gotten progressively worse. Back in August it was just a sprain, my gp kept saying, but it wasn’t getting better so I took myself off to the ortho and she said it might be a ligament tear, and then the MRI came back as a fracture but i was thinking like 6 weeks in the boot. I’ve already been in it a month. She sure set me straight today lol. She’s saying probably 4 to 6 months total rehabilitation before I’ll be near back to normal. Its such a petty thing but I’m also a real shoe horse lol. I love my high heels :joy:

Just finished up the treadmill and a shower

Damn, forgot to get my leg in! I was enjoying the sun setting next to my work van, while listening to Zeppelin’s ‘In the Evening’. Launderette leg update to follow.

I’m on a short fuse - all went well, the Launderette empty, my normal time, nice and relaxed…
With 10 minutes to go before my wash’s done this bint (below) strolls in and takes up 4 of the dryers, maybe even the 2 I can’t see! I’m all for equality, but in 3 minutes time if my washing’s not going straight in a dryer, I swear I will fight her, Ron Burgundy style.

Sober legs eating fresh raw cranberries…one of my favorite snacks.

It snowed today so I got my fuzzy socks out. :heart_eyes:

Got my lucky socks on.

Soul Patch on the left, Lulu on the right and new orphan in the middle, we call him Mexico. They are patching my soul. Much needed remedy.

Brisk morning enjoying some coffee before I take the bus in town for a meeting, IOP and stopping at the resource center to do some volunteering.

Excuse my language, but I’m fucking proud of you dude…You’re on the right path

End of my day yesterday.

Cookie, reheated coffee, gorgeous linoleum floors and diving into research for work. I need to get my head out of my back side and focus…