Sober living is great!

Made it 720 days sober from fentanyl, heroin, opiates cocaine, crystal meth, crack and a few more during my lifetime. I was a fentanyl and crack addict most of all… I found my boyfriend dead when I woke up one morning and then a month later found my
Ex dead was with him 25 years. Miss them both so much. I knew I was gonna be next so I did the one thing I k ew I had to do…. Left the city I was in and got clean. My family was supportive. Got them
Back in my life which is amazing. And today I have a full time job and traveling , enjoying life. They say that after someone has gone thru what I went thru the odds of getting out are slim… true but not impossible… if I can do it anyone can… I believe in you!!! One love!

19 Likes

Proud of you Lisa! Living life differently was the best damn thing I could have ever treated myself to. Kick ass on your days lady!

2 Likes

Welcome Lisa and congrats on almost 2 years!
Very sorry to hear about your losses. Too many are lost to this addiction. Glad you turned your life around in time. Hope to see you around the forum.

There’s another forum member that lost her loved one to fentanyl. Here’s her story. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of similarities.

3 Likes

Welcome Lisa and thanks for sharing. I am so sorry for your loss, that must be so hard. Amazing work on the 720 days :clap:

1 Like

Congrats on 720 days!! @Justme4 and thank you for sharing your experience and hope

1 Like