Sober Saturdays & Sundays

I love it! Great attitude.

Friday night stayed sober, it’s now Saturday night, going to bed sober and waking up sober, just got to get through Sunday and Monday!! Keep pushing through the weekend!!!

9 Likes

Way to go! ODAAT. :muscle:

3 Likes

You are doing great!!! Such an amazing feeling to add on another sober day!
Keep up the hard work :muscle: :clap:

4 Likes

You’ve got this Rebecca :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

Every sober morning is a great achievement, but sober weekends are amazing!

I’m going for a nice canal walk soon with my husband and kids. It’s a gorgeous morning, and I’m taking full advantage of it, and the fresh morning air. Nobody else around, we have the place to ourselves.

Sobriety, what’s not to love about it! :two_hearts::grin:

4 Likes

Hey TS, Whats everyone doing today?

I have alot of free time today and it makes me uncomfy. We shall see what i find to keep busy

2 Likes

Ooh - keep us posted on your evening activity! :wink:
Its been a long day of work so about to head over to the pool now before dinner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s do another sober day :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Happy sober Sunday Laura! :slightly_smiling_face:

Waking up sober never gets old, does it!?

We were supposed to be doing another trail walk this morning, but my husband is still snoring away. To be fair, we were home from our walk by 9am yesterday morning, but that was after I had to crowbar him out of the bed. If I could have it my way I’d have started the walk at 5:30-6am. I wish he was an early riser too :grimacing:

What’s the plan, Batman? What will you do today? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Sunday to you Laura. I’m heading to see my daughter son-in-law and grandchildren in an hour. Three hours drive ,excited! :red_car:

4 Likes

Moved your post here to a focused Sunday thread. I’m about to go play dodgeball with a tummy full of gyoza.

2 Likes

Off to gym, run around house :joy:then parks with little man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Chilling with my little lady this morning then i have work 2pm until 10pm xx

4 Likes

200w (2)

Happy weekend my sober friends…not much on my plate…hope everyone is enjoying themselves and dancing it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yay sober saturdays

6 Likes

Thats right - lets get our groove on !!!

3 Likes

The sober weekend for me started with a picknick in the park with friends on saturday.
Sunday = lazy day with new books I treated me to today :blush: Will post them on the bookthread.
What are your sober weekends dear TS folks?

4 Likes

My sober Saturday consisted of a chilled morning, getting some washing done and hung out to dry, tending to my plants in the garden, then keeping out of the midday sun by watching some of the Glastonbury footage on TV, doing a quick shop, trying a new recipe for a casserole, then dinner and a book with cat cuddles.
Absolute bliss! :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh yes it’s lovely isn’t it, I’ve been to work and done lots of housework, but to sit down now sober and chill naturally is the best another sober night and waking up fresh, I’m on day 11 and more to come happy sober Saturday night

5 Likes

Top of the morning to you all have a great Saturday stay strong stay positive and keep pushing forward :arrow_right::latin_cross:

2 Likes