Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Guess I’ll post this here too lol. It is a selfie but I know my pupper is cuter.

29 Likes

Not trying to be argumentative, but I’ve reviewed the forum rules post and saw nothing about shoulders. Perhaps I’m missing it though. Just trying to clarify why some members might be confused

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::black_heart:thank you so much

1 Like

She is adorable, like her mumma.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s right Salty there is nothing specifically written about shoulders but it clearly says…

Which of course translates to no bare shoulders for men orrrrr visible tube top for women? I guess men can sport tube tops too. :smirk:

7 Likes

Ah ok, gotcha! I read it as no nipples. Didn’t realize tops of shoulders were a no-no. Thanks for clarifying :blush:

3 Likes

We can wear tube tops??? Excellent!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Rob, NOOOOO!! :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t regret getting nipples tattooed on my shoulders one little bit.

13 Likes

Please do.
:laughing:

2 Likes

Hahahaha!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

7 Likes

This is gold, off to the derailment thread you go! Lol :laughing:

4 Likes

:laughing::joy: I just discovered skweezy myself sort of recently and he was immediately in my head when I saw that pic, glad I could entertain lol

1 Like

Omg. She’s so perfect. :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes: I just keep reminding myself I don’t need another one. Especially rn lol :joy:

5 Likes

Congratulations Courtney on your 26 months of sobriety. Glad to hear you’re doing well. Keep up the good work my friend. The two of you look amazing. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :+1: looking good :100:

You both are beautiful congratulations :tada::tada:

1 Like

No, they’re not…

Apparently that’s not so " of course" :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe it can be adjusted so it gets more clear ?

1 Like