Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

You look great Katie! Keep working hard!

Glad to see u looking so happy!

1 Like

Night out……no drinking for me :hugs:(I’ll let y’all know how it goes lol)

39 Likes

Congratulations!!! I’m so happy to hear! I’m on my way!!!

1 Like

Love this photo!!! Look at that pride!!!
:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Looking good, nice to see you this morning :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Day 140, more ink, more expresso less depresso :joy:

37 Likes

It went great! I got a hookah and a Red Bull! It feels great waking up with no hangover, and especially no guilt :hugs:. You gotta try it!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! You look happy and wonderful. :smiley:

Last day of my holiday :frowning:

24 Likes

Went out last night, and woke up sober :hugs:. I love it here!!! Nerdy fun fact: coffee of any form has anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory properties and studies have shown that it significantly decreases chances of liver disease! Most benefit comes from about 3-4 cups a day. Cheers!

54 Likes

Thank you! If I can do it anyone can :joy:.

1 Like

Feeling a little better. Super short breathed. Addie is still sick I feel terrible. Me and autumn went for a little ride, hitting jumps day two

39 Likes

Wonderful…great work. Life is worth living :heart:

1 Like

172 days clean!

Happy Mother’s Day to all! Usually this day was drinking and drugging from am to I passed out. Grieved my mother’s death 22 years ago.

Thankfully I now realize that the best way to honour her is to be the best me I can be and the best mother to my children which means a clean and sober one. Love and strength too you all. It’s never too late!:pray:t4::heart:

62 Likes

Day 506 AF today and last day of my holiday. Some mixed feelings, I just see it as a restart at work I geuss and see were it leads. Recovery still on the first place :wink::blush:

33 Likes

Day 857. Glad I found my hat.

I do love these silly saguaros.
:cactus::purple_heart::cactus::heart::cactus::green_heart::cactus::blue_heart::cactus:

48 Likes

It looks like a hat to me (don’t have my glasses on). :joy: You sure do know how to angle that camera just right. Happy to see you settling nicely into your new desert oasis. :desert:

3 Likes

Me and my son relaxing

23 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to you! You are so right! It’s never too late. I’m so happy for you :heart:

4 Likes