Sober Selfies #12 (shirts required, please review rules)

Day 26 :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Thankful for my children , here is my youngest.

48 Likes

I’m thinking black to just get rid of what’s happening lol blue would be a lot of work. I’d have to bleach it and then I don’t if it would take with the green that’s there now. I’ve had blue before and it was pretty amazing. I make no promises as I’m indecisive sometimes :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

See, I could talk you into blue, cause I’m sure you’ll look fantastic and your hubby will like it too

2 Likes

One day this will actually be my car lmao

27 Likes

Nice goal to have! :sunglasses:

1 Like

32 Likes

My addict trying to convince me what could go wrong, one game of poker.

Two days later…

32 Likes

Holy shit Mike that’s AMAZING!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Speaking of beautiful faces.
:blue_heart: :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
Hint hint. I like blue.

4 Likes

The look on your face in both pics are priceless.:joy:Thanks for the chuckle, Brian.

2 Likes

Wonderful to see you again.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:
@Lorelai
Forgot to reply to you :joy:

2 Likes

Day 1449! :love_you_gesture:

This was me on day 1.

I was blessed in the fact that my alcoholism showed me on the outside what it was doing to my insides. Often we can’t see what this poison truly does to us. It impacts our bodies, our minds, our spirits, our relationships, how we show up in life and much more. Recovery is worth it and so are you! Keep going my friends, you are worthy of living your best life. Nothing changes if nothing changes, and I am thankful I don’t remotely recognize that shell of a woman anymore. One day at a time, keep recovering my loves! :pray::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

77 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Missed you sweetheart

1 Like

Congratulations on 1449 !
:tada::slightly_smiling_face::sunflower: You look absolutely exuberant!

1 Like

Ohhhh I just love you Mandi!!! An absolute inspiration since the day I joined, you’re a beautiful soul and you just glow in sobriety :dizzy: It’s an honour to witness your incredible journey, sooooo happy for you :star2::heartpulse::hibiscus:

2 Likes

Happy Saturday! Feeling good in my skin.

61 Likes

Congratulations on over a year. Great work. You look amazing.

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: So much growth and you look amazing and healthy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like