Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Nice transformations already…sleep up the great work :muscle:t4::tada:
Lovely to meet you Bree

1 Like

Looking sharp Scott

1 Like

Its meeting o’clock

48 Likes

Great to see you friend. Have a great meeting! :hugs:

1 Like

Surprised you weren’t flagged for the no shirt. I do everytime for a bathing suit last time

4 Likes

Oh, I totally forgot. Thanks for reminding. Just edited photo :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

Love it :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Literally thought that was part of the band art. :joy:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

33 Likes

@Zeekinout Congrats on your new family! Such a magical moment to experience sober! All the best :heart:

@Lighter So nice to finally meet you Marie :wave: You’re looking happy :smiley:

@JazzyS Oooh! That cut really looks great on you! Who cares about the greys, it’s your face that makes you look young :wink:

@Breezy3 Wow! That’s a really big difference! So much brighter :sparkles:

4 Likes

Awe thanks love :hugs: so sweet of you to say.

1 Like

You got that pose perfect!

What a blast from the past…he was my favorite wrestler :rofl:.

2 Likes

“like a stone”
Good to see you Friend. :wave:

1 Like

Hulk Hogan is till my favorite. I know that he lost against the Undertaker but it doesn’t matter. He was (and is the coolest) one anyway. :blush:

4 Likes

@JazzyS yeah he was such a badass when he entered the stadium !

@MrsOdh Hulk was next, and all over this wrestling exhibition. Andre the giant was there too. The size of these guys :sweat_smile:

@Curtis-81 yes, touché :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah that magnetism was electrifying when he entered the arena.

Love Andre the Giant… Total giants for sure. My mom got to meet him in person many years ago when he came to our restaurant in Canada. Very down to earth guy

@MrsOdh ah yes- Hulk is an awesome wrestler too … Undertaker will forever be the best for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hulk is about the same height and length as my husband,the proportions is a bit different though :laughing:

But André, omg that guy is a giant for real.
Say me who’s 5"4 (165 cm) :laughing:

Sounds like an awesome exhibition.

3 Likes

Day 4

They say relapse is apart of recovery. Relasped for about 6 weeks. Being on day 4 again i feel still like its nothing special. But i know that if i want a good peacful life alcohol cannot be apart of it. It just cant

52 Likes

Had an absolutely wonderful time in Egypt with my daughter

55 Likes

Well done for starting again. I relapsed twice before my current streak (nearly 21 months). Just keep focused on why you’ve started again. What was it about your relapse you didn’t like? That’s your motivation. :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes