Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations Lance…18 months is awesome :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

The green stone you see is a chrysoprase. When I bought it I didn’t know what it’s used for or what it does to the body. Seems I chose the exact right stone for me and this part of life I’m in…or the stone chose me, who knows :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

44 Likes

Looking fancy, my friend!!

3 Likes

tune for you here for you Mischa!!

4 Likes

Love your style.
There’s a saying “You don’t choose your stone, it chooses you” seems to be pretty accurate in this case :smiling_face:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: thank you Tony!
Im gonna sing it in my head till the end of day :slight_smile: For the sake of people around me and behind the walls, only in my head.

3 Likes

1000 Day Selfie - Could have had worse ways to spend it than in the beautiful baking hot Portuguese Sun.

47 Likes

for the the record id just like to say this isnt one of my tunes :joy: :joy: ,i have a polish friend who randomly sends me her favourite songs,when i saw you say unstoppable it came to mind :+1:

2 Likes

Also for the record - I don’t think this song is bad, not my tune as well, but not bad. I mean that better for my surroundings that they don’t have to hear ME singing :slight_smile: Sometimes I forget that i can’t sing and Im going on full volume with some song stucked in my head. Last time it was Jolene (Dolly Parton), my neighbours and their guests had a fun concert :wink: I still cringe when I memories it

3 Likes

I used to be that polish friend too xD Especially drunk

5 Likes

@mischa84 Oh I love the look and hope you stayed on your pink cloud all day :hugs:
@sabrina80 Girl you look fantastic! Love the stone and the meaning :heart:
@brokenwolf Great to see you Richard! Way to go with your quadruple digits! Love that healthy smile and the number of sober days :muscle:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

You look stunning. Radiance, vitality, and a smile for the win!

I love that the stone chose you too. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

The Office fans know this place :wink:

38 Likes

349 since i quit drinking, 23 since i quit smoking…10/10 recommend!! :heart::sparkles::sparkles:

31 Likes

I’m ashamed how long it took me to get into the office :see_no_evil: But now I’ve seen the series at least 4 times all the way through :joy:

3 Likes

I feel amazing and confident selfie. 111 days. Down 15 lbs. Not bein a loser dumbass lol

30 Likes

Youre doing so much more, brother. Glad youre feelin it today :slight_smile: @jbaldwin84

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules) (Part 11).