Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Grateful for this girl! You are part of our sober family Charlie - we are all here for each other :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

IMG_4439

5 Likes

Good to see you Charlie… Sending love and a big hug :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Beautiful smile in what look to be beautiful surroundings! :smile: :orange_heart:

And I get it 100%. Here I thought wine took the edge off things, when really sobriety and good sober companions to share the journey with take the edge off wayyyyy better, hey? Grateful for all of you too! :pray:

9 Likes

Thank you Jana. You are gorgeous yourself girl :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So beautiful :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Before.

And after. Which still not complete lol

32 Likes

Doing what we do…

44 Likes

Abso-lutely!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
No one can do this shit alone. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Great hike today with my son. Utah is pretty amazing! Beautiful day!!

54 Likes

I like all the anodized parts on it.

On vacation in Cancun at an all inclusive resort and staying true to my sober journey! It’s definitely a challenge but one I accept as it makes me stronger plus you can eat until you burst lol so weight cut is off until back in the states lol so much to be grateful for as I sip coffee looking off my 11th floor balcony at pure paradise! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Stay disciplined and as always one day at a time!!!

53 Likes

Love the shirt!!! @Deadman

3 Likes

We’re so close to 2 years @Zeekinout enjoy paradise and know you have sober supports if needed here!!

7 Likes

So close I can smell it! Thank you I know you all have my back!!!

5 Likes

Hey, it’s Magnum P.I.! :grin:

4 Likes

Sweet! Where in Utah are you? I’ve become a huge Utah fan the past few years.

2 Likes

I live just outside of Salt Lake City in Sandy. Utah is awesome when it comes to the outdoors. The mountains are in my backyard and i can be to amazing red rock deserts in less than 3 hours. Love it!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss Charlie :broken_heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry :disappointed:. It’s so hard saying bye to fur babies. Hugs to you

3 Likes