Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Mine doesn’t list as number guard, but it’s 1/4” gaurd that is pretty tight.
Trust me, I enjoy the flexibility and freedoms that come with shaved head.
No styling, no cuts every 4-5 weeks, no hat head… lol. It’s just this in between grey and color in blotches that has me saying blah…
Losing weight and fitting better in clothes has me a bit conscious of my looks a bit… perhaps I’ll just let it grow back into my Fabio hair… hahaa

3 Likes

Thanks! I definitely watch it, and I love it! I think I have a season to catch up on so I’ll keep it in mind :blush:

When I originally got sober in 2019, I hated myself for the things I did and who I’d become. I didn’t know who I was and found it very difficult to look in the mirror, so, I hid behind makeup. Over time, it became a meditation for me. Having this consecutive, sequential time to myself each day. Quarantine was a game changer, since there was nothing else to do but learn and practice. Now it’s my passion :heart_eyes: (Idk how I’d fare with all that prosthetic stuff from the show tho :grimacing:)

@Tragicfarinelli Thanks! Always love trading tips and tricks with a fellow enthusiast :grin:

@JazzyS and @Meka Thank you ladies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I vote fabio hair!! Lol @Chevy55 do what makes you the most comfortable and feeling good

4 Likes

This is just a completely personal opinion, but if you have nice full thick hair - especially as a man above a certain age - you definitely should show it off a bit and grow it some.

4 Likes

:pray::pray: @acromouse @Cjp
Well let’s see what I can do. I like having hair, just not the hassle of it. Typically it’s coming in decently in about 6-7 weeks and I like it, but then there’s this time from 7+ weeks that it seems too much, haha. And then it annoys me and I shave it again.

Perhaps I’ll see if I can make it by the first hurdle. No cutting till first day of summer the. See how it all feels…gives me two months to put up with it.

4 Likes

Well this was nice :slight_smile:

38 Likes

At “spring fling” for our local school booster club. Lots of drinkers here but not this fella.

51 Likes

Cherry Blossoms in Toronto are a thing…I’m directing people outta my light…think they got my point…lol

56 Likes

:white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

45 Likes

:muscle:t3:
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

52 Likes

I like the shirt!

:bike:
X
X
X
:bike:

4 Likes

54 Likes

Niagara Falls road trip visit with my best friend. 112 days AF

52 Likes

I love the pics…have a great time…the falls are so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Random cold front got me breaking out the fleece for my run this morning :cold_face::cold_face:

56 Likes

Haven’t taken a selfie in quite a while.
Here I am … back to my ‘power spot’ … Northeast of England
When I see the lighthouse, hear the waves crashing in and smell the sea … that’s when I’m at peace with the world and myself.

267 days sober … Thank you TS community :people_hugging:

Edit: the lighthouse :wink:

63 Likes

Failed lol @Jasty2

11 Likes

Me going to a photography museum but liking the garden entertainment better :kissing_cat::two_hearts:

58 Likes

Constipated or I barely GAF face… uncertain :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Let’s go with barely. ,:rofl:

3 Likes