Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Freaking glorious day for a run!!! I’m so grateful when the trifecta is perfect (body, mind and weather)

Love your picture @TMAC I’m glad you were able to make the game :baseball: Your mom is a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

51 Likes

I’m real glad to see you’re able to get back to running. How’s the injury? Much better or are you still fighting through it?

4 Likes

Welllllll my plantar fasciitis is doing much better but I found out friday I have a herniated disc in my lower back. I woke up in excruciating pain and couldn’t hardly walk. Went to a chiropractor and they did some stuff and my back is feeling so much better. I have another appointment with them on monday. I’m off weight lifting for the time being

11 Likes

Ugh. If it ain’t one thing it’s another. Yes stay away from the lifting. And hopefully the pounding of running on the concrete, doesn’t reaggravate it

5 Likes

Haven’t been for a run in 6 weeks, I had an injury then I coddled it. Pre-run selfie.

55 Likes

Lovely picture - so glad that you and your mom got to go to the game. Hope you both enjoy!

2 Likes

Looking ready for that run - hope you enjoy it. Glad you took time to heal the injury.

2 Likes

We also want to see the post-run selfie, Dan! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Another sober holiday in the books ladies and gents! As my wife and I wind down for the next work week I can’t help but be happy how life has been progressing on this journey of recovery! 2 years is closing in and I can taste it! These milestones help me stay the path and work hard to achieve! I know there only numbers but it gives me something to look forward to! Happy Easter sober family hope all had a great weekend! Stay disciplined and as always one day at a time!!!

58 Likes

Happy Easter!!

Almost 1 year being sober you guys :face_holding_back_tears: I feel soooo good!!

56 Likes

YOU are such a an inspiration!! Yasssss!
Happy Easter and every success in this sober train :metal:

1 Like

Happy Easter Y’all :hatching_chick::heart_hands:

60 Likes

Happy Easter Tiff
You styling :sunglasses: and
Looking sober cool.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Thanks friend I hope you had a great day! :black_heart:

1 Like

no
:grin:

1 Like

He doesn’t look too pleased about his title :smile::smile:

Rockin’ day 65 over here! :sunglasses: My cats name is Moka, he’s a very funny guy! He’s 3 years now.
I have adopted a new one recently; Ebony. I’ll post a pic in the cat threat later, don’t want to get derailed! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Day 34
Blue Top from Cubus
White joggers from New Yorker
Straightened hair

41 Likes

Morning sober buddy… beautiful happy family :heart:

4 Likes

Another pre run selfie :slight_smile: @SinceIAwoke

46 Likes