Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I just keep doin’ what got me to 30 days, etc… And it, literally, is One Day at a Time, sometimes. And, sometimes, those days are broken up into 5-minute increments. :v:t2::mending_heart::metal:t2:

8 Likes

I just wanna reach out and HUG the scrap outta yoouuuuuu!!! :hugs::grin::metal:

4 Likes

That is a very nice thing to say :blush: THANK YOU!

3 Likes

That’s some phenomenal sober time. Congratulations :v::muscle:

3 Likes

Day 37
New set of stacking rings in Gold and turquoise
New hat band for my cowboy hat.
Didn’t actually change the hold hat band because it’s connected to the stampede strings,and I didn’t order new ones. So just put it on top of the old one.

Western inspired cardigan from New Yorker
Cowboy hat and accessories from Temu.

41 Likes

Good morning buttercup. Love the western turquoise look :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congrats on 37 :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you Honeybee.
Getting ready for spring/summer at the Western theme park we’re going to visit.

We was there once last year, the boys absolutely loved it, we all got season passes for Christmas and it’s been all Western themed over here since. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m grateful for being here with all of you. And always grateful for all of your posts.

I actually know quite a bit about religion, no matter if it’s Christianity (No s**t Sherlock, I’m Pentecostal raised) voodoo, buddhism or anything else.
So I was familiar with the Metta term. In Swedish we say it means something like found friendly kindness. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I really enjoy your posts Sophia!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

6.5 years without heroin
5 and a half months AF.

62 Likes

Congrats homie!!! Really proud of you, I wanna have that many clean days in the future :slight_smile:

I couldn’t imagine how fucked it must’ve been to get away from The Big H. I’ve never tried an opiate before, but I have this friend who tried an oxy before and I remember this guy would keep saying “oxys oxys oxys I want oxys” for like a month straight even though he only did it like twice before. From my understanding, oxy is like half the strength of heroin or something like that.

But yeah dude im glad you’re doing good now, keep it up :saluting_face: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had it quite lucky compared to most. I was spaced out for weeks. The withdrawal itself made me feel physically sick but I did not have it anywhere near as bad as some stories I’ve heard, I consider myself very lucky for that. Mentally it was like coming back from stupid. I remember being really confused a lot; sitting in front of a laptop for the first time in years was quite strange and I itched all over. The paranoia fucking sucked aswell. But thankfully I’m 6.5 years away from the last one but I could be 1 hour away if I don’t look after it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@DresdenLaPage I think the fact that you wrote 6.5 and then 5 and half disturbed me more than it should :sweat_smile:

Congratulations on both numbers! Stay strong :blue_heart:

5 Likes

41 Likes

Lol I would love to say that it was intentional but it wasn’t! Thankyou and sorry for messing with your chi :joy:

4 Likes

45 Likes

lovely to see you Hayley - welcome back :hugs:

6 Likes

46 days
My cat McCoy and I :sparkling_heart::grin:

48 Likes

Nice to see you again Hayley
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes