Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Nice day for mountain biking!

51 Likes

Yeah…i know im pretty

27 Likes

I’m loving this!!! :heart:

2 Likes

1718577778588_48536106319035

6 Likes

That’s awesome - I watch Family Guy almost every night!

3 Likes

Not a selfie, but this is the resting place in Castleton, Derbyshire (the Peak District) of my 3rd Great Grandparents from the late 1800’s. I’d been hiking here for years before I found out. We visited today- about an hour from home- after going for a swim in the outdoor pool in Hathersage.

49 Likes

Sober fam just checking in on this rainy Monday! That means no work for this guy so just catching up on laundry, house cleaning, and running some errands! Hope everyone is doing well and taking it one day at a time!!! Have a great week!!!

58 Likes

Checking in on day 596 alcohol free.

Quote For The Day:

“I am very little inclined on any occasion to say anything unless I hope to produce some good by it.”

(Abraham Lincoln).

22 Likes

24 Likes

Day 110

Five Years ago on this exact spot I decided to never drink again.
It didn’t last but I’ve come far from where I was then. And I’ve managed to get myself a few long sober streaks.

Cowboy hat from Temu
Fleece zip up sweater in purple from Wrangler
Gray legginyamd shorts from Lager 157
Sneakers from Puma

51 Likes

LSoTVfTxuC29noNwvC

9 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to say…I’m Batman

22 Likes

Playstation match with my nephew. It is true that recovery improves our relationship with our relatives

47 Likes

You’re giving Pennywise a run for his money!

2 Likes

Brave man Hathersage pool is usually freezing even when the outside temp is in the mid 20s (which it’s not).
Just over the hill from me in Sheffield :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face:

That’s the way everyone greets you at the western/cowboy theme park. Unless you’re in the Mexico area of course. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Strange birds in Rotterdam :netherlands:

47 Likes

13 Likes

Babysitting day

52 Likes

53 Likes