Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Absolutely love that you all got to meet up in person. :heart:

7 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looks like three happy, sober smiles! Happy for all of you! :purple_heart: :heart: 🩷 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Been a long while since a selfie post anywhere

Just made myself take the walk I’ve wanted to for a while, despite the internal debate once I parked. Put on the headphones and just made it a thing that was happening. Had picked out a block I really wanted to revisit and glad I did. Blasted some Bo Burnham and enjoyed my time. Now I’m done and feeling a little better than before

57 Likes

Ooh, that looks awesome, and love the venue design!

2 Likes

Always love me some TS meet up pics. You’re a lucky man there @Mno hanging out with those beautiful ladies @acromouse and @SoberWalker. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Sure, 22 years old There are seven years, and I don’t know how they went by so simply

2 Likes

Lovely to see you friend – glad you got the tunes blasting and a good walk in :heart: Always makes me feel better :wink:

1 Like

I love Bo Burnham. Good to see you checking in @mamador

1 Like

Excelsior! I got to be with my boy for the 2nd time this month! The Promises are true. Much love. ODAAT. For real.
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

48 Likes

Nice! I’ve always been a general fan of his work and the growth and change of his style over the years, but Inside was something different. It really, unexpectedly, resonated with me and the soundtrack is honestly in my top 3 constant replays. I made a YouTube playlist I can share here if you want? There’s some remixes as well.

I went back and listened to a bunch of podcasts he was on and just him discussing the retrospect of his old work vs. new work, etc. If you haven’t heard it, there’s a really great three-part series of interviews he did with Pete Holmes a while ago (like 2017ish), on the podcast ‘You Made it Weird’. Really good stuff.
It’s honestly the music that got me through a couple years of rough stuff, and still something close to my heart. Plus goofy as hell and still Bo’s sense of humor.
Also ‘Can’t Handle this Right Now’ from the Make Happy show is another good one.

Anyways, that concludes my unexpected ramble, have a good morning lol

2 Likes

Coffee is here. So it’s going to be a long night.

Gonna play taxi driver for my sister and her friends today^^ Let’s see where the road takes me :oncoming_automobile:

51 Likes

Day 114
Midsummer eve
Flowery print dress in pink from Lidl
Flower wreath made from coffee filters, colors and yarn. Because I’m allergic to real flowers.
Flower earrings in hypoallergenic plastic from Temu.
Pink Crocs.

53 Likes

Very proud of my addie rose. Officially off the training wheels

42 Likes

Is that by Yayoi Kusama?

2 Likes

Went for a walk around town with my 12-year-old today. Ended up getting about 3.5 miles of walking and had a fun time while we were out. It’s a nice thing that we do where we pick a spot in town to park and then travel around on foot and see what we can see. We usually end up hitting one of several thrift shops, we do love to peruse there.

Was a great way to keep my mind busy and we had a nice time. It’s a really hot day for Alaska (all of 70°) so we stopped to lay in the shade on a little grassy hill and it was perfect.

41 Likes

Gezellie! :pray::heart::pray:

3 Likes

You look radiant. Enjoy the festivities @MrsOdh

3 Likes

You are such a cutie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sounds and looks like the perfect day :heart:

1 Like