Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Looking great!! Have a fabulous day beautiful

1 Like

Thanks love :hugs:

1 Like

Me n Willow on the mean streets of leafy Cheshire.

41 Likes

Lovely place Cheshire,i lived in knutsford and chester in the early 2000’s,i was working at the chester grovenor,cottons hotel and craxton wood,all very nice Hotels,Chester is a great little city

1 Like

Just starting a walk in a beautiful afternoon

39 Likes

I remember having lunch at the Grosvenor years ago. I live just outside Altrincham now, albeit I’m from Liverpool originally :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Im from the fine city of Liverpool aswell but living over in Dublin now :+1:t2::grinning:

1 Like

Looking great Jasmine! Love the glasses!!!

1 Like

Ah, fantastic. Been to Dublin once…you guessed it- on a stag do!

I grew up in south Liverpool halfway between Sefton Park and Calderstones Park in Mossley Hill. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hahaha,grew up in Aintree myself :+1:t2:

1 Like

Awe thanks love :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ah opposite ends of the city. Judging by your user name I think we have opposite allegiance too!! I’m more 1892! But I worked on a project with the Toffees when I was a journalist. Lovely people. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha ,good detective work there mate :grinning: :+1:t2:, i used to spend a lot of time over in wavertree aswell,my nan and sister used to live off smithdown road,itll be nice to see both teams doing well again sometime :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Amsterdam Summer 2024

50 Likes

Workin!

45 Likes

Yeah I lived not far from there off Penny Lane for a few years, and my daughter is a teacher in a Primary school near the Brook House on Smithdown.

As for the footy, as long as it’s interesting and without relegation I’ll be happy!! I don’t worry too much about it now. When I worked for the Toffees I took part payment in the form of signed footballs and a fully signed shirt for an old friend.

2 Likes

You got some Irish weather

3 Likes

:blue_heart:

53 Likes

Medicinal not aesthetical !! :sunglasses: :sunny:

38 Likes

Well, here we are again, hoping England will give us something to cheer about!

We can dream, etc etc…

#Euro2024 :england:⚽🇪🇸

40 Likes