Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I’m using some app for yoga practice and the instructor looks so much like you Kelly! Maybe she is you but I missed some of yours posts when you mentioned you are an instructor.
I’m gonna go now and make screenshot to show you what I’m talking about.
Stay tuned :slight_smile:

Edid: adding fotos

10 Likes

Oh thank you Mischa! Unfortunately im not a yoga instructor and i REALLY wish i had her figure!!

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
Lol. That is my Wife. We divorced, but our Church marriage is not cancelled. For me it means a lot. I try to respect it. Many miracles happened in my life, and I believe it was meant for me to meet her.

Higher Power works in mysterious ways. At that time I was practicing Buddhism. Then I was almost killed in a brutal event. Surgeons said it was miracle that I am alive. To be honest at that moments of running for my life I forgot all the mantras - and just started directly talk to God - Creator. Then after surgery at the same way I asked - why I am alive? And then I met my wife. She worked at Church but I did not knew that at the moment. Many things changed in my life since those events and it is still changing.

Life is a Miracle itself happening right Now :heartpulse:

14 Likes

Like when you make a stupid joke and get a beautiful sincere story time back. Thanks my friend. :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

hvq8ONQhQ1XLq

Your crazy. :grin::rofl:

3 Likes

GIF_20240414_133256_117

21 Likes

I say this with utmost respect, you have the absolute best IDGAF face I know… hopefully you don’t find that insulting as it’s not meant in that way.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I’m almost impossible to insult. It’s probably because I actually really don’t give a fuck. :grin:

13 Likes

I’m working on embracing that philosophy much more in my day to day life. Seems much more peaceful! :relieved: :joy:

4 Likes

Yes love your hair so much :heart:

Great job gorgeous :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thankyou so much :slight_smile:
Everything was a struggle. I wanted to die of alcohol poisoning - I didn’t realise that actually takes quite a long time until it takes no time at all. The only reason I didn’t take a huge heroin overdose was because I was scared it wouldn’t work and I’d become a heroin addict again. I used to be ashamed of saying that but… the fear is very real.

4 Likes

Great to meet you Elizabeth. Looking peaceful and zen here.
Love your hair :heart:

1 Like

Looking great Joe :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Having a girls day out with my Auntie. I really need this day out, been so stressed lately. 83 degrees here today. Going to be a beautiful day. Have a blessed sober day everyone. Much love to you all :heart::heart:

39 Likes

Hey beautiful…have a fantastic day out with your aunt. I do hope you feel relaxed and stress-free today :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you Jasmine. Love you girl :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Right back at ya. Meka :fire:

1 Like

…Just Giver…Keep it up…Good on Ya

2 Likes

Circus Time :circus_tent:

50 Likes