Sober Selfies #18 (shirts required, please review rules)

Oh boy!:grin: You are funny!:star2:

Stunning… beautiful picture Claudia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
Arrived home now after a 20 houres trip. Glad I have a few days off left to adjust.

4 Likes

Gorgeous sober selfie Claudia.
Traveling is so much fun. But so is home in your own bed.
And I always love your numbers :heart:

3 Likes

The first local coffee shop we went to didn’t have seating. I got pissy, didn’t want to order anything and left. We came back home and remembered a new Starbucks just opened.

This place is amazing! Comfy chairs, super clean, not busy and just calmness in the atmosphere. We really enjoyed it and it’s now “our” spot! It’s also a 2 minute walk from my house, and they open early morning!

This is a lesson about keeping hope alive and not giving up on the dream. The world works in mysterious ways and the path isn’t always straight or as expected.

I like all these pictures so sharing them all :pray:t5:

44 Likes

Last day of work before camping selfie!

57 Likes

Officially a month (tomorrow :sweat_smile:) AF!! Never thought I could do it. Off to Greece next week for some well-needed - sober - R&R.

69 Likes

Beautiful Indi :heart_eyes: well done xx

3 Likes

Aw, thank you! Never thought I’d see my eyes and skin glow again x

3 Likes

Im so happy for you, you look amazing, be proud girl xx

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous friend…love the hair!!! Congratulations on your sober time and enjoy your Vaca :people_hugging::heart:

2 Likes

Excited for the small things in life like finding my old favorite belt and taking better care of myself

48 Likes

I celebrated 15 Months on 05/21/24 at the coast (with my bee-yoo-tee-full lady friend).
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

54 Likes

~5y 11m

Back in my hometown for the first time since leaving 3 years ago, here a few days for work.

Back to the desert and my dogs in the morning!

54 Likes

If you wanna get pissy about anything. It should be the fact you paid 8 bucks for a cop of coffee🤣 lol im jk im glad you found the new starbucks and enjoyed yourself

3 Likes

I’ve been avoiding posting a lot on here because I’ve been focusing more on in person supports. However difficult my life may be it does have many bright moments. Despite the difficulty I’m having adjusting to my new city, they do have an abundance of good ice cream shops.

57 Likes

Looking good man. Glad you’re making things happen and staying focused. I could always come out of retirement from my bad joke skills if needed for yah

4 Likes

Nice piece of Lapis on that finger of yours. :wink:

1 Like

Checking for 625 alcohol free. Being on a trip, taking a train at 5.50 am. No hangover, no problem. Being sober is the best way to make life worthwhile. With the booze, none of this would be possible.

Kind regards, we can do this and one day at time!.

46 Likes

Looks peaceful :v: :smiling_face:

1 Like