Sober Selfies #4

Thanks Laura… lol @ hubby’s concern, :smile:
One day I was talking to him and I said, God your eyes are so pretty, lol. Love that pia, lol

1 Like

And a follow up, bc I’m a couple days behind due to working all weekend, but you’ve got some guns going on! Nice biceps lady! None of my gyms have reopened yet :slightly_frowning_face: but working definitely helps keep me active again.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So cute!! :heart_eyes: is Boogs a dachshund?? Looks all comfy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She loves his daddy!:heart:

2 Likes

Shhhhhhh! Don’t say it too loud! She doesn’t know that she’s a Dachshund! She thinks she’s a little person! :grin:
As soon as I sit down she snuggles up behind my head. I love it!

5 Likes

Awe so cute! She’s like a little scarf! love her! :heart:

1 Like

My Golden snores as well. She’s also really good at using her 80 lbs to try and muscle me out if my pillow too.

1 Like

She’s so sweet, but stubborn as hell. I love it! She definitely rules the house too. :grin:

1 Like

Lol She must be a Scorpio! We can’t help the stubborn thing! :joy: She rules the roost! :rofl: love it!

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never done such distance. It looks insane to me :woman_facepalming:t3: Well done! :running_woman:t3: Or do you mean you’ve done it in one week? Then 75.4km was my maximum I think. It was few months ago. But that tume I was trained and I had about over 60km/week normally :woman_facepalming:t3::smile::smile::smile:

That’s so great to read you’re doing to well! Happy for you! Your pets are adorable aswell, mine does the same, head on my pillow. :slight_smile:

Omg yes, my dog is so confident in herself and what she believes, my self doubting ass can only admire her…

1 Like

Day 58,it’s raining. I’m sitting in the window drinking my morning coffe like usual,like a cat.

25 Likes

I thought Manchester United was good?

1 Like

I wish I had enough space to use those darlings :sob:

1 Like

I’ve really noticed a difference in your selfies lately. You look like you are relaxing a bit, becoming comfortable with yourself and your emotions. I think this is great!

4 Likes

255 on squats today. 2 reps, progress not perfection

28 Likes

Thank you, you might be right. I’m feeling really relieved even if things still bugs me. It feels like it’s going in the right direction. And a lot of it is thanks to all of you guys. I hope your week will be awesome :heart:

1 Like

She,s a cutie and I’m glad that your getting back on your feet after relapsing. What lake is it that you went to if you don’t mind me asking. :slight_smile:

1 Like