Sober Selfies #4

Thank you :cherry_blossom::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey, for some reason just getting the notification of this reply! We serve breakfast and lunch.

Lots of American breakfast.

22 Likes

Is the mask from the music festival?

1 Like

@Meggers OMG Megan. Send that over to me in Laos. ALL of it. Its been years since I’ve had American diner food! Do you offer endless coffee refills? I’m there. Haha.

1 Like

One day at a time. I have been on edge all week. I’ve been listening in on 24/7 meetings a lot. It’s an interesting time in life. I keep telling myself one day at a time… but some days its more like the next 3 hours then the next 3 hours until I sleep.
Sorry for the decades wasted on drinking. I can’t go there again. Just gotta keep going.

42 Likes

You’re looking fantastic!

1 Like

Of course we serve endless coffee!

4 Likes

Omg what’s on the top picture, I feel like I need to try that. It looks absolutely delicious :yum:

First breakfast I ate first time I arrived to US was cinnamon rolls, which basically is cinnamon buns but with a heavy coating of cupcake frosting. Those where served with a side of fried bacon, and biscuits (similar to scones but baked with yeast) and grapejam. Sweet tea to drink, or chocolate milk. It’s the most unhealthy breakfast I ever had, and probably the most delicious one too :joy: very far from the Swedish idea of breakfast.

3 Likes

Long time no see! Looking good lady! Congratulations with your 2 years! :confetti_ball:
Not far behind you :sunglasses:

1 Like

A crispy malted waffle with bananas and French toast with strawberries. Whipped cream, of course.

4 Likes

@Salty you are to kind. I am very much feeling like my mid 40s… haha

practicing my suduction look))

20 Likes

Delicious, thank you :blush: I have to do that someday. Our waffles are most often served with cloud berry jam and whipped cream as a dessert. And our French toast looks a bit different too :blush:

6 months 12 days sober feels great

21 Likes

Yes, Insomniac puts together music festivals such as EDC. I bought this from their online shop since all music festivals were cancelled.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m still around :grin: the community is doing so well supporting each other that I don’t have much to add to posts these days

2 Likes

Done coledale 10 peak challenge in the Lake District 2 weeks ago. Absolutely loved it

3 Likes

I been watching Insomniac on Twitch non stop. Trance is my shit, bit I stray outside that too. Good to see another US electronic fan!

1 Like