Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

so jealous it’s - 4 here

17 Likes

I had to think for a second like what?

Then I remembered we are the only civilized country (I use that term loosely) to use the farenheit scale

2 Likes

Me debating whether I should go to work tonight or call in dead.

Also me, I need the money,

I promise I’ll write my check in too. My horoscope told me so

19 Likes

It’s been a week!! I haven’t been this happy for a Friday in so long. Staying sober but definitely had better days. Keep smiling y’all even through the storm.

41 Likes

Sending you warm summer vibes lol :joy::v::sun_with_face: -4 is frezzzing and it calls for non negotiable nights filled with hot chocolate, fire places, cozy clothes, cozy blankets, puppies snuggled up and netflixing the night away lol :joy::tada::trophy: I also adore our winter but I cant really be fair and say we have winter in comparison to your below zero situation lol :joy:

1 Like

thanks for the warm vibes… anymore ufo sightings?

1 Like

Negative on the UFOs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: only a few days left with trump so who knows, he may be buddies with them and for his closing act as president, unleash UFO and alien warfare on us lol :joy: anything is possible at this point :joy:

3 Likes

I watch a fair amount of Joe Rogan podcasts. Love the wide variety of guests but see alot of conspiracy theories that seem to get a whole bunch of views. it must be trump supporting aliens :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: little bit scary that it really does feel like anything is possible …

1 Like

I LOVE Joe rogan. He is funny AF. And so good at interviewing… He managed to get elon musk to smoke weed live on his podcast and elon had never had it before :joy:… And I love his voice :trophy: oh and his Netflix comedy specials are funny AF :trophy:

1 Like

Rogan is funny. Very surprised how much I’ve gotten into his podcast. Elon seems so weird

1 Like

Talk about conspiracies, did you just see that new Simpsons prediction with the dude storming the captail dressed up in horns etc? That’s next level spooky how the detail was spot on down to his tattoos… The next thing the Simpsons appear predicted for 2021 is an apocalyptic warfare. With there ratio of predicted events so far , this apocalyptic one is one for the books. We will soon find out :joy::grimacing::thinking::boom:

2 Likes

I love elon. He is probably my favorite human at the moment. I think he may also be hybrid alien lol :joy:

1 Like

ok now I’m not going to sleep worth a shit Lol

1 Like

Watch the miley Cyrus Joe rogan podcast. Thats a good one. All of them are good actually. He is just a human that you want as your buddy you know lol!?! :joy:

1 Like

thanks for the Cyrus tip, it’s late here time to crawl under a winterized blanket :weary:

1 Like

70 days today!! (Shirt my friend made lol)

28 Likes

Call in dead :+1::fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

What a beautiful picture there Dad :pray::heart::zzz::zzz:

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m already at work but the idea is enticing

And for what dumb shit people call out for here they would say I’ll allow it best reason I ever heard

1 Like