Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Snowy :snowflake: Winter sleigh ride through the maintains. Cold :cold_face: but a lot of fun! This is what being sober is about. Enjoying life, living life, and actually remembering it all. :heart:

35 Likes

Beautiful! Love the hair as well!

1 Like

Our days could not be any further more opposite than right now lol :joy: your sleigh riding and and frolicking in the beautiful powered snow. Whilst I’m floating in the ocean and tanning on the beach :joy::sun_with_face::snowman::snowflake:

25 Likes

30 C is either really warm or really cold here.
:blush:
30 F is about - 1 in Celsius.
Where do you live? Us usually have the Fahrenheit system?

1 Like

It’s beautiful, when it’s real winter or 24 hours daylight summertime. A cold grey February day when everything looks like a black and white movie isn’t that beautiful. And to be honest we’ve got May, June and July that’s bright and hopefully green ( It’s possible to get snow in May, and June can be really cold and rainy) then it starts to get dark and gray again. November-December really dark, and I mean really like in 2-3 hours possible dayligh. This year we had no sun at all in December. January-March is cold and snowy or gray and icecold rainy. April, rain, more rain and maybe some snow.

Beautiful nature kinda depressing weather. Most people here live for the few weeks of summer, and a lot of people goes abroad for winter in December or in February when the big winter breaks are. Some people (Like us) goes in October-November. Not this year though because of Covid-19.

4 Likes

Oh the joy, I was out shoveling snow for two hours yesterday. And today It decided to melt away, just so it can freeze again tonight.

Day 133

15 Likes

I know how you feel

Loving the hair :heart:

I draw too, among other things

1 Like

One complete opposite :joy: I’m so jelly I wanna be on the beach and in the sun!

1 Like

well hello qt pi. Looking good with that new cut

24 Likes

Feeling the lack of sleep, I look rough,

You live your life you go in shadows
You’ll come apart and you’ll go black
Some kind of night into your darkness
Colours your eyes with what’s not there

20 Likes

She’s my actually sister, lol

Where do you live @MrsOdh?

Just got back from my meeting. It was a good one. Now time to put on the snuggle. ITS COLD

:cold_face:

33 Likes

Facts!! It is cold!! How was the meeting?

Meeting was great. All about self pride :triumph:
Of course I had to be honest and tell everyone how highly I thought of myself… Until I got to know myself, bah hahaha :smile:.

2 Likes

I am very prideful I’m a Leo Its in my blood.

Plus I know what I got, oh and PS your not as far away as I thought,

sunrise beach swim :sun_with_face: daily beach spam heading your way :joy:

21 Likes

Sweden, Northern Europe (Scandinavia)