Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Congratulations Sophia!

1 Like

Congrats on your 12 days. Looking good. Just for curiosity, where do you live that it is the first time to wear a mask? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you, it feels great too :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I’m feeling really good about it,knowing that I could make it. Now it’s time to move even more forward and start drivers school in January :blush:
I hope everything is good with you.

2 Likes

100 days!! :call_me_hand:t3: Nice work!

1 Like

Over 100 pounds lost so far

49 Likes

Thanks sweetie!!! I know is his loss :blue_heart:

1 Like

30 years ago, Frazier Park California. Camping and four wheeling with friends. My wife, dog and I were the only sober ones in the camp.

9 Likes

Ouuu yessss! 37 and counting… And a 160 pounds lose :joy::metal::sparkles:

3 Likes

Holy cow :sunflower::yum: what a great work!

1 Like

Keep it up!

1 Like

Damn! That’s impressive! Keep up the hard work :+1:

1 Like

I have been clean and sober for over 3 years and recently had an overwhelming urge to drink, instead I took a nap and then joined an AA meeting in Seattle on Zoom. I made it through that’s day’s mine field clean and sober. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

This whole interaction.

36660749_2012127282436335_8566790696869036032_n.png

6 Likes

It works great. I’m down for anything that helps keep my back in good order.

1 Like

sober selfie of my car i swerve all problems and high speed towards sobreity needs a wash :upside_down_face: :fire:

9 Likes

Well done you, hope you’re well. Really happy for you and here’s to one more sober day :grin:

1 Like

Great job!

December 8th
i have to keep moving forward wasnt feeling my best today but i got this … allergic reaction on my left eye from my pittie when i get her near my face for to long :rofl::mask::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Day 60 no booze :call_me_hand:t2:holding strong, feeling the benifits kicking in again. Finally kicked my heavy marijuana smoking, was harder than I’d like to admit. Day 34 for that, I’m clear headed and getting solid sleep again. Life is good. Best to you all!

38 Likes