Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Happy birthday! :tada:

1 Like

2 weeks !!!

22 Likes

I like it Mike you look great! A little aftershave, moisturizer - a good shave can be a very pleasant experience.

One of the nice things in sobriety is really enjoying taking care of your body. I’ve been enjoying baths, massages (more so before COVID on those), scented oils, taking time to rest. All the nice things in the world :innocent:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Bam!!! :boom: Awesome work! Congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you Rosa hope your day was awesome!!

1 Like

:rofl: i got shit on by a seagull on Christmas morning in Golfshores Alabama when i was a young. I was trying to be nice and feeding them lol.

2 Likes

Curled up in my chair under my blanket watching Dexter on this Saturday night.
1294 days of sobriety :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s been an extremely emotional day as the anniversary of losing my best friend. 15 years today. So I’ve definitely eaten my feelings today.

25 Likes

Sitting in the rooms on N/A being of service waiting for everyone to show up… have a blessed day/night

38 Likes

That’s so funny because as I was walking I heard a beautiful bird singing so I just said ahhh hello birdie… Then boom shat hit me lol :joy: its like it was communicating with me lol :joy:

2 Likes

Holy shit, man. Been a while since I’ve seen you around! Hope you been doing good and enjoying that paradise you live in! :heart:

3 Likes

Playing with light in the early morning.

Goofy post self hair trimming high bun.

LOOK MA! NO HAT! Immediately put the hat on after proving to my friends that I actually have hair and actually have a hairstyle for it. Lol

So close to 3.5 years.

39 Likes

Yes it’s me and it’s been a while since I’ve been on here… I’ve been having to read a lot of posts to catch up with everyone. Congratulations on your 3.5 years. I’m also coming up on my second year clean. I’m going to posting a lot more pictures and make everyone want to move to Hawai’i…lol

6 Likes

Ahh yeah, back to the good ol days. Lol

Welcome back, brother.

Also, changed my name. Used to be modestakieran.

3 Likes

back to day 1

19 Likes

A bird once shit on me it was all over me, horrible it was. I never took her out again :rofl::rofl::rofl: boom boom :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

happy birthday

2 Likes

Day 331 feeling good striking a pose Lol home NA group tonight followed by some Sunday night football Go Bills and a pizza damnnn its good to be clean and serene. God bless you all.

25 Likes

Lovely picture :slightly_smiling_face:

day 314. Honestly pretty depressed lately, fighting through it, tried to do a lil lifting today

25 Likes