Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Family photo :two_hearts:

22 Likes

Got me some new clothes today woot woot :raised_hands:t3: A little late Christmas gift to myself. :yellow_heart: something that would have never taken place before getting sober. My money before would only be spent on the family, bills, and of course booze. Feels good to be living my best life. :v:t3::slight_smile:

44 Likes

Spent my 343rd day sober taking a hike with my daughter!

43 Likes

101 days! Made it through Christmas and got myself triple digits!

62 Likes

Way to go triple digits you put the work in.

1 Like

That’s awesome, congrats on your triple digits!! You’ve put in so much hard work, keep it up :+1:

1 Like

Triple D’s!!! Nice job

1 Like

One month!!!

35 Likes

Thanks girl :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey, nice work!

1 Like

Congrats Jordan! 30 days is a good collection of one-day-at-a-times - I’m happy for you brother :innocent:

1 Like

Glad the holiday is over lol. I still have tons of cardboard to recycle and toys to put away but it was a great Christmas. I hope everyone is doing well.
Day 494

35 Likes

Way to nail that first month Jordan.
Great job :clap:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

It feels so good when you get new clothes and it makes you feel like a new person :grinning: people say not to spend so much money on clothes because its just a habit that’s trying to fill a void internally etc, I say treat your self!! If it makes you feel good and makes you happy, do it ! We are here on this earth to be happy and feel joy right! …you look gorgeous hun… And I’m completely jealous of your long hair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::trophy:

2 Likes

Little man and I catching snowflakes on our tongue headed back from our walk. Much less wind down behind our property here. Back inside and it’s blowing sideways!

49 Likes

Thanks Conor! And @apes2020 thank you :blush: I never splurge on myself… it was time. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Yay for 1 month! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I love this photo! We have a storm coming tomorrow and I’m so excited!

1 Like

Heading to work as usual. Nice pouches under the eyes after two really badly slept nights. Remember the reflectors while in dark winter countries, people, as these save a lot of lives :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Congratz on triple digits And successful christmas! :partying_face:

1 Like