Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Day 130
I did get out of my Pyamas, because I had a presentation early this morning.

34 Likes

Day 61… Looking at EVERYTHING differently. I have FREED myself of so much shame and guilt.

I feel free.

31 Likes

Same!!!

My one friend was huge into drinking them I figured I’d give them a shot. I been trying different ones since.

I found this one at target that was great!! Yet they haven’t had it in stock since it was a target brand one too.

1 Like

Spartan Will !

1 Like

25 Likes

That’s a sweet cruiser

Me too… I took my big old heavy bike to work today…lol

14 Likes

I love me some motorcycles man. I’m not a cruiser guy. But yeah feels freeing when your not in a metal cage

2 Likes

This me❣

32 Likes

Lol now thats the definition of heavy :joy: when I seen that photo , the first thing that came to mind was it reminds me of a transformer lol. I think its the color . or ive just watched all the transformer movies too many times :joy: l adore bubble bee :joy:

1 Like

I have a few bikes this is my 98 Triumph speed triple it’s a 900cc and my other that I use a lot is my 05 gskr 750 and a few other vehicles…I love the freedom of being on a bike I just hate the donkeys that don’t see me on the bike cause they are to busy looking at there phone or in a rush to go nowhere.

3 Likes

And I thought I was the only one who binged watching transformers lol :rofl:… I bought this bike just cause I loved the color… wrong choice to buy a bike it’s been in the shop a few more times then I would have liked :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Limage

1 Like

Day 9. Sweating badly. Red faced. But, happy and feeling better than I have in long time.

29 Likes

I use to collect vespas a decade ago :grinning: I miss riding them so much. One of my favorite past times :trophy:

2 Likes

Yay! Double digits tomorrowwww! Your eyes look nice and clear. Good job!

2 Likes

25 Likes

How am I? After a 15 hour day, I broke my no soda fast and also binge ate a lot of pizza. I then came home, showered, and repierced my ear after…ummmmmm…20 years?

I am still smoke-free…so that’s a plus.

25 Likes

Everybody falls…it’s how you pick yourself back up

28 Likes

Day 131

Debating with myself if I should save my fringe until it’s long again, or cut it back short. And feels happy about the fact that the rest of the hair is long enough for a ponytail without a million bobbypins. Finally :blush:

31 Likes