Sober Selfies #7 (shirts required please)

I’m loving :heart: these smiles :smiley:

1 Like

That looks amazing. I love ice skating… do not love falling down. Im glad she went, making more sober memories is what its all about.

1 Like

I am going to sleep sober. Not passing out until I come to… Putting my life in God’s hands has made this possible. I am no longer running the show… Therefore it is much happier show… not a docudrama!

33 Likes

52 years young today.

39 Likes

Make your day mean something for you!

Rejoice that you are living life clean.
Be thankful that you have accepted your powerless over drugs!
You are worth the fight!
D176

50 Likes

Nap on the couch with the Grandboy

39 Likes

Good for you Mr fisherman :muscle:

1 Like

Helloooo pretty lady, hoping your having a good Sunday :blush:

1 Like

This is the sweetest thing :heartpulse:

1 Like

Not freezing but close to it. Still a nice ride to the ocean. Using plastic bags as extra layer to keep my feet from freezing helps. A bit.

44 Likes

Was feeling well enough to get out the house for lunch,didn’t stay to long started gettingfatigue, but it felt great to be out…drug and alcohol free!!

44 Likes

Priceless!!!

Love the shirt, man!

1 Like

Very impressive transformation!

1 Like

@littlemisschatterbox…thank you!,to be honest I’m looking forward to it,that’s how positive and optimistic I am!

1 Like

SSS went for a cold :cold_face: hike this morning :sunny:. Making some chili :hot_pepper: :fire: and getting ready for some football. :football: My kind of Sober Sunday Funday. :upside_down_face:

41 Likes

Looking great!, who you pulling for?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply mate, it’s looking good pal I really like it :+1::+1:

1 Like

Making chilli today too :yum:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3: It’s tough but probably KC and Bucs. Definitely not Rogers :joy:

2 Likes