Sober Selfies #7 (shirts required please)

Ok I’ll take it VA needs to warm up

3 Likes

It is, I need to quit, I smoke heavy with I’m dealing with depression and anxiety, so let’s hope I fix that and tackle the next battle

2 Likes

Yes mum, god that sounds weird your only like 2 years older than me,

1 Like

16 days sober. 98lbs up to 115. Feeling positive and actually loving every sober minute I have!

40 Likes

38999f88abd0f2992b16ad16deb6d746cd8c3f2e6e6ad2b2871dfcd544230505.0

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void 2021

I spent so many years kicking myself because I couldn’t quit. I’d try and would get overwhelmed and then find myself more depressed.
I do not regret smoking for as long as I did. It was medicinal. I was able to quit when it no longer served a usual purpose in my life. 71 days, cold turkey. So, instead of telling you what you should or should not do… I encourage you to allow yourself to just be. Listen to your HP, they will let you know when it is time to quit. Until then…just be mindful of how close you are to the door.

1 Like

Thank you for your insight,

1 Like

23 days today. Feeling so alive compared to last month.

39 Likes

Sober Birthday Selfie.

31 Likes

Day 148, another plaid skirt, and another cable knit Ralph Lauren. :joy: Don’t worry I’ve got a pink one too, no pink plaid yet though.

27 Likes

MAN iam beat sometimes i want to cave in and over eat but DAMMNIT i will get to my weight goal i will.adapt amd overcome i have come a long way ive battled many battles during this journey seen people go i owe myself this beautiful gift of a healthy lifestyle LETS GOOO !!!

25 Likes

I looove it !!! :hugs:

1 Like

Happy Birthday wishing you many more years to come and an awesome day :partying_face::partying_face:

You are so beautiful! You make my day even brighter with your smile.

Happy Sober Birthday!!!

Hello everybody! Nice to see all of you.

Getting ready for work. Since Covid hit, I’ve been working full-time as a gig food delivery person. I quit my job at the bank last May. I’m loving it!

42 Likes

Good to see you, Kevin! Missed ya, pal!

2 Likes

I think I read your from Australia and I heard its Australia day . It’s your Tues so Happy Australia day

2 Likes

1 month AF , 10 days nicotine Free

34 Likes