Sober Selfies #7 (shirts required please)

Not for class, I was at work.
And ty! :kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Another consecutive day in the bed. I bet the memory foam in my new mattress will remember me well after this experience. Covid sucks! Still powerless… Still grateful.

37 Likes

You better be grateful! Look at those eyes!! :heart_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Short hair definetly suits you. Fresh :grinning::trophy::+1:

1 Like

You are never powerless girl :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Monday. 30 days sober… Getting ready for a winter walk. Feeling great today.

28 Likes

Well she put a smile on my face! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hope it starts to swing up for you and you feel better soon!

Posting on Day 50…a Monday… and again wearing black to work. I need a daily personal consulant when I get dressed, this is getting ridiculous.

33 Likes

Its an AA thing. Basically that I have no control over it. Its been my job while working with my sponsor on step one to remind myself when I wake up that I am powerless over people places and things. If I forget, I try to take control again. It never works out for me, lol.
I just love u my sassyrocks sister in sobriety.

5 Likes

ResizedP_e8ec7228-cd20-4e8c-9157-8c39d355eb3a_406130475890488
I am SO proud of you Maggie! I see great things in store for you. Love ya, Sis

1 Like

Oh Monday you found us again. Still sober and grateful. Have a great day friends. :yellow_heart::blush:

41 Likes

awe thanks girl :kissing_heart:

Black looks goood!! :grin:

1 Like

Ahhhhh HAPPY ONE YEAR FRIEND!! I can’t believe I missed that. I am so so so so so proud of you, you made it to a year!! Give yourself a big pat on the back-that tattoo is awesome & well deserved. Keep killin’ it, Mikey…you are loved by so many! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I know I always post pics like this, but I can’t help it. I love seeing the progress

19 Likes

Keep it up!! :muscle:

1 Like

Yessss!! I need all the help I can get!

1 Like

Stunning as normal!!!

1 Like

Keep pumping the iron bud, just when you bench 500 lbs I want you to post a video of it

1 Like