Sober Selfies #7 (shirts required please)

Amazing work! Are you happy with it!?!?

1 Like

I absolutely love it. But I am fighting the voice in my head of well what if other ppl don’t like it.

3 Likes

Yeah… well they can bugger off because the ones who are so full of themselves to claim they have the right to dis it are a waste of your precious space. Keep yourself surround by us peeps, we love it and MOST importantly it means something genuine to you.

Not only has sobriety been a journey for you… getting this tattoo was an incredible journey. Only feel pride Mike, only pride. Its was I see😘
And hey… thanks for sharing it with us, that was pretty awesome of you.

Edit: In my opinion:-)

6 Likes

I love it, Mike, very cool!

2 Likes

That is a defense mechanism. Try to console that inner voice with this: this is my story, if they dont like it—they dont like my story—and if they dont like my story then they do not like me…and if they dont like me, then why the fuck do I care about their thoughts? That includes family.

4 Likes

What??? What matters is if your happy. No worries… :heart:

2 Likes

More snow, day 156
Was out shoveling for 1 hour together with my husband yesterday morning, and today we had to start over doing it all again.

36 Likes

Looks great Mike!

2 Likes

just because I feel good this morning :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Thank you sweetheart. I think im handsome to lol

1 Like

I am back at work! :raised_hands::muscle::partying_face: No more Covid for me, yay.

40 Likes

So glad to hear you made a full recovery!! Scary stuff.

2 Likes

AMAZING WORK!!! Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

Feel better soon! (((Hugs))) SIS!

1 Like

Looking good there buddy. Love the bandanna. I always like the colorful ones.
And that’s a cool thing hanging off your ear there. You wear it all well.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Suck on ice cubes, keep them towards the roof of your mouth. It helps with inflammation.

1 Like

Not a selfie of me, but one of my inspirations… This was a surprise visit this morning. I picked him up from his mom to give him breakfast and take him to his daycare. She isn’t feeling well.

27 Likes

High praise! Thanks!

1 Like

I’m bored at work again.

32 Likes

Warm wet compress applied across the bridge of the nose under the eyes.

2 Likes