Sober Selfies #8

LETS GOOO iam a machine iam hungry for success I’m hungry for the money iam a SOBER MONSTER IAM TRUCKIN MONSTER iam UNSTOPPABLE to my addiction s let’s go let’s F*** GO

22 Likes

Always welcome love x

1 Like

Well done you keep up the good work your doing and looking amazing mrs x

1 Like

Your welcome love, hows life treating you love x

1 Like

Welp I think my decision to stop posting a while ago should of never been reconsidered . Peace out sobertime, take care

7 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021

O block ? :joy: I actually just arrived to Chicago :sunglasses:
DOC see now that’s the s*** I DONT LIKE (bang bang) :joy:

1 Like

I did bud, its a good one for sure :metal:

no filters. No make up. No tan. No bs. Just food filtering my face :joy: week one in the bag :trophy:

47 Likes

38 Likes

Looking great Corin. Ps just hit my 2month😍

3 Likes

Beautiful! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

ResizedP_313edafc-8462-4563-a1b1-936048b821a7_125695039950903

4 Likes

Stunning. Curls look great on you.

1 Like

Sooooooo much sugar in monster cans lol :thinking::grimacing::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Sun shining, dress on

54 Likes

Every once in awhile I feel like documenting on here
Captains Log: Sober Selfie Day 102. It is just like being a captain of our own ships. Yes we have a crew, but we are the ones making the decisions when it counts the most. I often feel like I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea but I no longer feel down in the doldrums today! :rofl:

The reason why…
Today I am please to say that I slept for the first time in 102 days solid all night. Here’s to the beginning of a wonderful friendship!

Also…
My son is healing well! I am working from a home today and back in the the clinic tomorrow. Lazy robe and couch morning:-)

50 Likes

982 days alcohol free. Found out all that’s wrong with me is high cholesterol and vitamin D deficiency. Took some strong vitamins today and feeling somewhat OK.

THANKS TS

42 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

What’s going on?! I can’t keep up with all the departures. I hope you are ok. :yellow_heart:

1 Like