Sober Selfies #8

So healthy and pretty!!

2 Likes

Love your necklace! :black_heart:

1 Like

:joy: omg :laughing: haha looking good Conor!

1 Like

After this week I’ve never been more excited to say TGIF!! Staying sober and positive. :pray:t3::tada::black_heart::sparkles::star2:

40 Likes

Ooh la la!! Looking beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awe thanks my friend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t3:

Day 357… Phew, a week from tomorrow will be my 1 year sobriety date. Crazy how time flies, and tonight I’ll just be calm and humble.

In the meantime…I’m just hoping my alma mater team makes it to the NCAA tournament (Michigan State, go green!) :sweat_smile:

40 Likes

Day 188,and yes I’m back :blush:

48 Likes

Hyvää syntymäpäivää, kasoittain glitteriä ja yksisarvisen törähdyksiä @Milele!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

1 Like

I.was thinking about you yesterday! Happy to see you again!

1 Like

Hooray! And rocking the pink!

2 Likes

All we can do is move forward right ?
All we can do is soldier on :relieved:

36 Likes

Right there with you on that… GO WHITE!!!

PS - my hubby went to MSU, Spartans Will!

1 Like

Proud of you Liv, :hugs::grin::blush:

3 Likes

Happy Saturday Friends… @Milele, happy 40th and 1 day!
Off to AA and then the sun is out… ALMOST 50°F ( 10°C) and my chickens finally get to go out and roam after many, many, many cold months.
Love to ya’all :heart:

49 Likes

Nice to see you up and about! How’s your back?

1 Like

I hadn’t realised you have a nose piercing. Looks really cool on you! :star_struck:

1 Like

Doing so much better thank you. I got 2 walks in yesterday and plan on doing it again today. One with the dogs of course. I’m still icing it 3 or 4 times a day but I’m not debilitated. Thanks for asking. I hope you are having a nice weekend. I’ll be tagging you in later with my Finnish pancakes, bacon and blueberry brunch later today.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Picnic weather for y’all.
You look great in blue. :blue_heart: I think it’s better than all your black. But no one asked me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The lady in pink with 188 days :sparkling_heart:
Great to see you looking so good. I’m glad you’re still fighting the good fight.
Well wishes all around to you and your family. I hope things have smoothed out for you or at least a little more peace.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like